Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

#176 04/19/2019 at 17:07

Obsidian Guard
Valaena
Guard in Training
Valaena

I just don't dig the outfits. Like at all. It's like the artist/designer changed or something. I think the quality of the art just plummeted down. It's starting to look like the new MCL stuff which has been lacking in quality as well. Disappointing

#177 04/19/2019 at 18:10

Shadow Guard
Lataryia
Elf Sidekick
Lataryia

Shyva wrote

Anyone else having problems with their melting minigame? I have purchased 4 retries by now, and I always got the temperature right (my arrow was green always), yet it says I didn't do it correctly, and I can't win it.. /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png
I played it multiple times and have never been able to win at it. Its a stupid, and annoying mini game

https://orig00.deviantart.net/7310/f/2017/041/e/d/wing_l_by_king_lulu_deer-daymb2u.gifI want items in this game, if you have the items i want, you can sell the item(s) to me, here is the link to know what items i want:https://orig00.deviantart.net/ce9f/f/2017/041/7/c/wing_r_by_king_lulu_deer-daymbdh.gif
https://www.eldarya.com/forum/t504,4-market-exploration-wishlists.htm&#p40468

#178 04/19/2019 at 19:36

Absynthe Guard
Cybele
Recruit
Cybele

Thank yoooou

~Queen only of dust and bones~

#179 04/19/2019 at 20:04

Absynthe Guard
Ardisia
Just Arrived
Ardisia

Nadine wrote

Is anyone else having issues with the melting chocolate game? My arrow will stay on green for most of the time, but at the end it keeps telling me I didn't melt it. I've tried multiple times with the same result. I also noticed how I agree to pay 30 manna for another try but I won't see a reduction in my manna. Is there some sort of bug?

Shyva wrote

Anyone else having problems with their melting minigame? I have purchased 4 retries by now, and I always got the temperature right (my arrow was green always), yet it says I didn't do it correctly, and I can't win it.. /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

Have you chosen your outfit pieces yet? I think I had the same problem as you guys because I didn't choose any earrings from the first day, but once I picked which earrings I wanted, the game started working correctly for me again. Hope this helps!

#180 04/19/2019 at 21:30

Absynthe Guard
SarcasticElf
Just Arrived
SarcasticElf

I only have access to a laptop maybe 2 times a month if I'm lucky so getting the complete outfit is out of the question for me since neither of the mini games can be played on an ipad or phone. (I'm excited for the app to come out) I just tried the boiling game though on a my wonky laptop and that was impossible. I would suggest making any sort of clicking games easier for people to play next time around since not everyone is able to play with an actual mouse or a good touch pad. The bank outfit is cute though.

#181 04/19/2019 at 21:52

Shadow Guard
princessallura
Just Arrived
princessallura

i only found one egg today and my balance mini game glitched and stopped me at five eggs leaving me needing one more egg. im pissed

Whats this?

#182 04/19/2019 at 22:00

Absynthe Guard
Astiriana
Just Arrived
Astiriana

Shyva wrote

do you stop click the moment time runs out?
I did that the first day and if you let go right away it drops down and that's the score you get for the chocolate. continue clicking till the popup for completing it successfully appears.

#183 04/19/2019 at 22:07

Shadow Guard
Tsubi
Young Recruit
Tsubi

is the egg game based on your frame rate? because the game got a lot more intense when i unplugged my second monitor.

#184 04/19/2019 at 22:48

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

I personally find it easier to not even start tapping until like, the last 10 seconds. Then I rapid tap to get the arrow close and slow slightly to rhythmic tap that pumps the arrow kind of up and down in the green zone. But that's just me. It takes some practice.

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#185 04/20/2019 at 04:38

Shadow Guard
Saby-chan
Rookie
Saby-chan

I just hate this event! It's the most unforgiving one ever! The balance game is utter BS (some trash pieces get stuck on the fu*king scale for no appearent reason and block the way of the eggs), we lost 1 full day of the event thanks to their incompetence and the melting minigame is also big shit!

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2337/2337545buh84sv1ie.png

#186 04/20/2019 at 06:06

Shadow Guard
Murcielago
Rookie
Murcielago

Not the best event game-mechanics
Also the new positioning of the exploration buttons is annoying and was a very unneccessary change

Last edited by Murcielago (04/20/2019 at 06:06)

https://i.imgur.com/UkGl0hR.png

#187 04/20/2019 at 06:28

Recruit
Abaddon

Valaena wrote

I just don't dig the outfits. Like at all. It's like the artist/designer changed or something. I think the quality of the art just plummeted down. It's starting to look like the new MCL stuff which has been lacking in quality as well. Disappointing

Exactly what I thought too! When I saw the skirt for the bunny outfit I instantly thought "this isn't good, it looks like MCL". That entire outfit itself looks like something they pulled from MCL. It's a shame we got only one free outfit, and the art quality leaves something to be desired.

he/him

#188 04/20/2019 at 06:40

Obsidian Guard
Anime0Lover
Unicorn Sidekick
Anime0Lover

BlackPaperMoon wrote

Anime0Lover wrote

you might need to sacrifice that egg. It is better to lose an egg than to be penalized for getting trash into the egg basket.

The thing is... if you drop an egg into the trash, you still get penalized. Happened like three time to me today. I started at -1 cause the first egg landed in the trash bin. /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png
I see. So it's a lose-lose situation either way... Happened to me in the middle of two rounds and by the end of both I only got 5. /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#189 04/20/2019 at 06:46

Shadow Guard
TaelorVyc
Just Arrived
TaelorVyc

I have shared my opinion about the event in the earlier post but I am more than a little pissed with the melting game now. I was able to get the arrow in the green zone before time ran out, but the game told me I still lost. Now I am angry as hellfire. This isn't fun at all and I have over 60 chocolate eggs. I haven't been able to melt them even once with dozens of retries.

https://media.giphy.com/media/93rI3szziYMYo/giphy.gif

#190 04/20/2019 at 07:09

Obsidian Guard
Cashmire
Recruit
Cashmire

Why we can't play egg sorting game more than 3 times a day (of course you would have to pay maana for extra rounds) instead of just only be able to buy 1 egg for 3 gold??

For exaple I have already missed first days of event and will miss even more, because I'm spending my holiday in a place where I can't use my laptop and I don't want to/don't have money to buy eggs one at a time. 

Otherwise I like the sorting game, but melting is a bit too hard in my opinion.

#191 04/20/2019 at 07:53

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

The whole website is not working for me today. The French server is alright; I was still able to play the sorting and melting game but I can't even get access to the event on the American server. Not to mention I cannot end the exploration of my companion. I feel like the events have become worse than how they were two years ago. And the outfits used to be much prettier...

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#192 04/20/2019 at 09:48

Obsidian Guard
Meriko
Just Arrived
Meriko

Well,didIexpectanythingelsefromthisteam?Thegamesareclitchyandtheoutfitsarebad.ThereisnotmuchelseIcansay.

#193 04/20/2019 at 10:18

Absynthe Guard
Jendara
Rookie
Jendara

I've now found several event baits on the exploration map...and I can't sell them in the market /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png I wish I had a trash inventory!!

#194 04/20/2019 at 12:08

Obsidian Guard
Countesszayna
Young Recruit
Countesszayna

The melting game is far too difficult

#195 04/20/2019 at 12:34

Obsidian Guard
Riuu
Recruit
Riuu

Am I the only one not finding chocolate egg on the website?

Legit found only 2 of them today, and yesterday either I couldn't find all of them......

#196 04/20/2019 at 12:39

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Riuu wrote

Am I the only one not finding chocolate egg on the website?

Legit found only 2 of them today, and yesterday either I couldn't find all of them......
When you first login you gotta go to the event page to trigger them on the site and then you have to go through the pages more than once if they don't show up straight away...happens to me all the time and I just keep track of how many I got and click when I find them...they usually stick to specific pages too so wardrobe, inventory, ranking, profile, Purro's bag, inside Purral's shop, the library, crush popup, bank, messages...I think that's all the places they hide ^=^

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#197 04/20/2019 at 13:16

Shadow Guard
Zatara
Unicorn Sidekick
Zatara

Is the event pet rare? I thought it was legendary due to its food cost...

#198 04/20/2019 at 13:36

Absynthe Guard
Fleurdhazella
Recruit
Fleurdhazella

Call me silly, but I can't find the mini game /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#199 04/20/2019 at 13:53

Shadow Guard
Zatara
Unicorn Sidekick
Zatara

@Fleurdhazella

Which one?
There is the scale one to gain eggs and the cauldron to cook the eggs (need 20 of them).
Both are found in the green star icon to your left (on top of the screen)

#200 04/20/2019 at 15:05

Shadow Guard
AmandaLiz
Just Arrived
AmandaLiz

Can anybody sell some Fizzy Algae? Please, my companion is dying and I only have 5 days left until it becomes an adult  /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Amanda

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14