Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16

#176 06/20/2019 at 19:59

Shadow Guard
Kore
Kore

I'm like 99.9% sure that "outfit" is based on that vocaloid submission Chiino made for a French vocaloid

#177 06/20/2019 at 20:43

Absynthe Guard
Angxl
Recruit
Angxl

So on my 5th try of the mini-game today, pressing the buttons wouldn't work no matter which numbers I pressed or how many times I pressed them. It worked the other 4 times I played right before it and yesterday so idk what that glitch was but it's really annoying.

#178 06/20/2019 at 21:03

Absynthe Guard
mezuku
Recruit
mezuku

Literally can't get more than 15 points in the mini-game before losing, because placing my fingers on six keys at a time is near impossible and you only get to make 5 errors. And you get no points for what you do manage to get. Like, seriously!? No partial credit? And only 15 points for completing this very difficult game? That is garbage and you know it. Does no one play test these games?

#179 06/20/2019 at 21:10

Shadow Guard
Anlii
Vanquished a Chicken
Anlii

Well so far I don't like the Event.

The pets are cool, but having to pay legendary food for rare companions is not good.

The outfit is not the worst, but it is nowhere near other years Music Fest ones (to me it seems like it was put out in a hurry and lacks quality.) The wig is the only part of the outfit I think very nice.

The alchemy game part, I am glad that the stuff to make the outfits is less than Valentines and that even coloring pigments can be found via exploration, which is an improvement, but we still have to pay for the conversion which they could've avoided and didn't so hmmm.

The mini-game is ridiculously hard. I've never had too much trouble with other mini-games (aside from some glitches) but I find this one to be absurd and after loosing all 5 rounds I won't even bother to try it again.

I'm bummed because I've enjoyed other years events so much, but this year has not been good and I fear for Halloween and Xmas.

The only thing I actually liked was being able to buy last year's clothes for maana, that I'm happy about!

Last edited by Anlii (06/20/2019 at 21:10)

-I vanquished a chicken. But what a chicken that was!-
https://i.imgur.com/HsR92Ci.jpg

#180 06/20/2019 at 21:17

Obsidian Guard
ShizukaLapis
Young Recruit
ShizukaLapis

Oh joy, more alchemy. I regret wasting 3,000 maana on that ugly outfit.

Big middle finger for that ridiculous minigame. It's damn near impossible.

Not even gonna bother with the companions. This event is god-awful.

Last edited by ShizukaLapis (06/20/2019 at 21:24)

#181 06/20/2019 at 21:21

Obsidian Guard
Kiyue
Young Recruit
Kiyue

I can't even hear the melody for the mini game so I'm just playing this game blind and guessing on everything. /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#182 06/20/2019 at 21:21

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

Is the treble clef found on the map or is something you have to make in the alchemy game? I wanna make a piece of the clothing but have no clue where to find it.

#183 06/20/2019 at 21:31

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

Here's my thoughts on the event.

The Outfit
I'm going to be brutality honest here, I think that its ugly. It's pretty clear that they spent more time on the bank outfit than the free outfit. Normally the bank outfit and the free outfit are equally good, but this time its clear that one is better than the other.

The Alchemy
Horrible! Most people already stated their hatred of it during the Easter event so why bring it back? The only good thing is that it's for one outfit (a bad one) and that it's only five pieces. Also it's been two days with my 160 energy and 330 luck companion and I haven't found a single ingredient/scroll. Sometimes I wonder if Beemoov purposely raises the drop rate so people spend money.

Companions
I don't have too much of a problem with this as the companions are pretty cute. Although I'm probably never going to change my companion unless its got better energy than my Ciralak and I like how it looks, but I don't mind having them either since I think they are cute. I've also had a bit of some trouble with the drop rate of bait/companions. I got two baits and met one of the companions but failed in catching it.

The Piano Game
Garbage! Garbage! Garbage! The fact that Beemoov "fixed" the game to make it harder really shows that you just want to suck people dry of their money. This game is extremely unfair. I used to play piano and can still play decently enough, but I had trouble with it. It's easy in the beginning and the end, but once all the notes come rushing all together it's extremely difficult. It's also extremely unfair to penalize for getting notes wrong and what's even worse is only allowing us to get 5 out of 88 notes wrong before it ends. This is especially unfair because of how the notes all rush at you at once so you'll probably fail by being overwhelmed and miss 5 notes easily.

The Illustration
The illustration is fine, but I don't think it's worth all the effort.

Overall
Terrible event. I don't know if this one or the Easter event is worse. At this point it seems like the only events worth getting excited for is Halloween and Christmas. Wonder how long it will be before Beemoov ruins that too.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

#184 06/20/2019 at 21:56

Absynthe Guard
Astreal
Young Recruit
Astreal

I usually don't comment unless I have a particularly strong feeling on something, but I'm glad to see that others having difficulty with the mini-game.  I am a clarinetist just shy of my 30th year playing and I can execute insanely hard material passably at first sight, but this, not happening apparently.

#185 06/20/2019 at 21:57

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

TrafalgarNeo wrote

Is the treble clef found on the map or is something you have to make in the alchemy game? I wanna make a piece of the clothing but have no clue where to find it.

If I'm not mistaken, it is also found randomly on the map~

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#186 06/20/2019 at 22:15

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

Maoyui wrote

TrafalgarNeo wrote

If I'm not mistaken, it is also found randomly on the map~

Thanks. I wasn't sure since I haven't seen any on the market yet. I guess if anyone getting them they've been using them or selling really fast.

#187 06/20/2019 at 22:49

Obsidian Guard
SilverLilidera
Young Recruit
SilverLilidera

Wow.

I'm completely done with this event. Yesterday I actually had some hope of completing this miserable excuse of an event. But of course you can't have people actually enjoying your events. So you took my hope, stomped all over it and set it on fire, by "fixing" the minigame. Thanks.

After trying the minigame the "correct" way and failing (of course) spectacularly each of the 5 times, one after the other. I was actually so frustrated that I cried a little. And then I felt like a f***ing idiot crying because of a stupid game and it just made me angrier at you. I'll still try get the companions because they're cute, but I'm not going to try very hard because they're useless to me; they'd just be nice to have. But other than that this event is over for me.

It seems like Eldarya is turning into another MCL. Thanks for making me start to hate one of the very few things in my life that I actually enjoy.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5YhvndV6Ft1V7MDCkI/giphy.gif

#188 06/21/2019 at 00:04

Shadow Guard
Salem
The Answer to Everything
Salem

Why is the punishment for the piano game so harsh???

We don't event get the points we earned if we get kicked from the game for errors...

You guys "fixed" the minigame one eldarya, but could you guys fix the minigame on mcul too? It's entirely too fast to keep up with /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

S  o     y  o  u ' r  e     a  f  r  a  i  d     o  f     t  h  e     d  a  r  k  ?
https://i.imgur.com/igITi8P.gif
W  e  l  l     d  o  n  t     w  o  r  r  y     c  h  i  l  d   ,   f o  r     I     w  i  l  l     l  e  a  d    y  o  u     t  o     t  h  e     l  i  g  h  t

#189 06/21/2019 at 00:08

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

This event is HORRIBLE!!!! As asked before WHY don't we get ANY POINTS for when we hit the correct notes???? Guess this "event" is over for me but for trying for the pets. Which I hold no hope in getting either. Thanks for a lousy event. Is the summer one going to be this bad too??

#190 06/21/2019 at 00:43

Obsidian Guard
Riuu
Recruit
Riuu

If we're going to have only 5 errors in the mini game, can we get rid of that all or nothing rewards points?
Because I managed to get to half of the game before losing, and I can't even get like 5 points out of 15?
Honestly this is pretty unfair. What's the point of me trying my best if I don't get any reward for that...

(still disappointed that we can actually miss the capture of an event familiar, the baits don't drop much/are expensive so you could think you have a 100% chance but nope TT)

Last edited by Riuu (06/21/2019 at 06:22)

#191 06/21/2019 at 01:07

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

Oh yay! Another event I can’t do anything... this makes me so sad. I used to love this game so much.

Yes, I am not wearing pants. No, I don't see it as a problem!

On the prowl for Event clothes! Message me if you need to sell something!

#192 06/21/2019 at 01:46

Absynthe Guard
Nehatay
Just Arrived
Nehatay

I had to have my husband help with the minigame. He took 1, 2, and 3 on the left side of the keyboard and I took 4, 5, and 6 on the num pad. I now have to keep enlisting his help to reach 400.

#193 06/21/2019 at 02:20

Shadow Guard
Aelflaed
Unicorn Sidekick
Aelflaed

I don't like to complain on here, because I know that it's hard to program games and put together events, but it's really getting out of hand. The events on here used to be so well done. They were fair, if you put in a lot of effort, you could complete the event on the last day without spending any money, or you could at least get pretty close. If you had money to spend on this, and you decided to, you could complete the event early, and maybe buy some extra clothes. But you've made it so that you have to spend money to complete the events. Aside from that being upsetting for people in general, you have to consider that some of your players don't HAVE money to spend on here. There are multiple reasons for that, they could be young (when I started playing, I was in high school and I didn't have a job yet, so I never had money), or they could be in a financial situation where they can't spare any money on an online game that is advertised as FREE to play. I know that y'all have to make money, but people look forward to the events, and it just feels like the joy is being sucked out if them by impossible minigames and fewer outfits. Again, I know y'all work hard on this, but please be more considerate of your players. If it means we have to have fewer events to give more time to planning, that's okay with me.

"Be careful who you share your jumja with."
        -Keiko O'Brian

#194 06/21/2019 at 02:30

Absynthe Guard
Koizumi
Guard in Training
Koizumi

Dang I can't believe they fixed the spam thing, now I'm really not participating. Sorry but I have a hard time focusing and it's just not possible for me.

Last edited by Koizumi (06/21/2019 at 02:30)

https://data.whicdn.com/images/337008121/original.gif

#195 06/21/2019 at 02:42

Shadow Guard
Sade
Unicorn Sidekick
Sade

For me the mini-game is ridiculously easy (but I made couple of mistakes in the beginning). Game just needed to be get used to.
I think that I'm kind of "more experienced" with that kind of game than most others because I have played a lot Guitar Flash-named online game, it's pretty similar to this mini game.

Aaaand.. "Woohoo, an alchemy outfit!" said no-one ever.

#196 06/21/2019 at 03:04

Obsidian Guard
Evelina
Jouluvoittaja
Evelina

So Butthurtmoov ''fixed'' the game? Yeah thanks for making our last hopes go away.

Btw I have still not gotten a single freaking alchemy item from exploration :)

Suomi-Finland https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8hvF6g-dgWqcsmGd9eYKZnA15TuLbklQb3ivr4kPVILghanCB
My Wishlist
https://dragcave.net/image/zGagj.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/pWyFx.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/EZTkP.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/zay7Z.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/N2hNO.gif

#197 06/21/2019 at 03:05

Obsidian Guard
Forte
Moderoija
Forte

If people can play this minigame because of their previous hobbies, that's totally fine. But Beemov shouldn't be like that. The games should be equally easy, or hard, to all. It's like gymnastic in school. Not everybody are basketball players, so of course those who do it on their freetime are better than the others.

I'm grim, full of gloom in my dim gothic tomb.

#198 06/21/2019 at 03:41

Obsidian Guard
Deathrose001
Just Arrived
Deathrose001

Am I only one who hates the mini game thing? It has same problem that dancing mini game thing in sweet crush, it's too hard to play.  /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

Undifferent wrote

Seriously? I just... can't understand this company's decisions at all. The first day's given me enough practice that I can complete the mini game without keyboard mashing, it's just a lot more stressful now. But I'm a person with pretty good hand-eye coordination as well as tons of experience with different rhythm games. I can't imagine how hellish this is for other people.
There really shouldn't be exclusive items that only players with certain abilities can access. Like, this is a visual novel and dress-up game. Playing Eldarya should be relaxing and fun.

THIS! But like, I have bad hand-eye coordination so, sucks to be me in this event I guess.

Hunting Things
Saving People
The Family Business

#199 06/21/2019 at 05:00

Obsidian Guard
Kamra
Recruit
Kamra

Soooo you’re telling me that when a majority of people complain about the difficulty of a game, the response is to make it more difficult? Seems legit.

Last edited by Kamra (06/21/2019 at 05:03)

(◕‿◕✿) KAMRA (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ NYANYAKAI 。◕‿‿◕。 ROSE (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

#200 06/21/2019 at 05:18

Shadow Guard
Ice
Just Arrived
Ice

At first with the bug it was feasible the mini-game, now that I can't do that anymore, and not having the hand-eye coordination necessary to finish the game without making more than 50 mistakes. Thank you Beemove Thank you.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16