Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6

#101 02/17/2020 at 12:56

Recruit
Abaddon

Does anyone else get HORRIBLE lag when rolling dice? Or when being on the board game page in general? And I mean real bad lag. As in it seems to slow down other pages as well. Is there any way to fix it?

he/him

#102 02/17/2020 at 16:01

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

I just tried for the FIFTH time to catch the companion when exploring to no avail. I'm so frustrated, luckily my companion finds the bait soon afterwards but I just really want the companion. Why is it so hard to catch? Haven't caught it on the french server yet either... sigh.

Last edited by marvelousends (02/17/2020 at 16:01)

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#103 02/17/2020 at 16:26

Shadow Guard
Han
Young Recruit
Han

Ok I'm an idiot lmao I just wasted a whole a** comb on a Pimpel thinking it was the event companion bc I reacted too fast lol rip comb

#104 02/17/2020 at 20:19

Obsidian Guard
Joyiaz
Just Arrived
Joyiaz

So.. I've read a lot of the posts.. am I the only one that has been getting ONLY dice for every single exploration..? I've gotten nothing else.. no outfit pieces... no bait.. no companions.. just dice. And I'm not happy about it at all.

#105 02/17/2020 at 21:50

Obsidian Guard
GoldenAischa
Rookie
GoldenAischa

I'm actually really enjoying this event so far. I like board game themed events, and the outfits are quite pretty. As others have noted, the drop rates for the exploration outfit seem unusually low, and I haven't even run into the exploration companion after several days of searching, but I'm still hopeful that I'll find more before the event is over. In general, I think it's a lot better than what we've gotten recently...

Last edited by GoldenAischa (02/17/2020 at 21:51)

https://i.imgur.com/2gMh6r3.png

#106 02/17/2020 at 23:54

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Joyiaz wrote

So.. I've read a lot of the posts.. am I the only one that has been getting ONLY dice for every single exploration..? I've gotten nothing else.. no outfit pieces... no bait.. no companions.. just dice. And I'm not happy about it at all.

Once you finish the board game you don't get any more dice rolls.

#107 02/18/2020 at 01:32

Absynthe Guard
Mizore
Unicorn Sidekick
Mizore

So far I am really enjoying this event! The drop rate is questionable, however, I managed to finish the board game relatively swiftly without much stress. Was a little worried I might not be able to get the illustration because I kept goofing up the answers for some of the LIs but I'm glad that the right to wrong answers weren't like past events where if an incorrect answer was selected you wouldn't get anything.

As for past Valentines Outfits, the Alchemy game is quite reasonable! I enjoy it very much, and am quite excited to be able to attain these outfits for a more reasonable price and in a fun manner, since I hardly ever use the Alchemy game. Only thing is, I'm having trouble finding the scrolls :'( XD Does anyone by any chance know where I can find the Absynthe or Shadow scrolls?

Got event items or companion food you'd like to get rid of? Message me on Discord and I'll take them off your hands! Mizore#1203

#108 02/18/2020 at 09:10

Obsidian Guard
Larjus
Moderoija
Larjus

The scrolls can be found everywhere. I've sent my companion only to 10-energy slots and she's brought me all types of scrolls.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/685/31465552994_5cc23c60a2_o.png

#109 02/18/2020 at 19:52

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

The drop rate for the archer outfit after you have one of everything is horrendous. It's been multiple days since I finished the board game and I have at least 13 explorations a day and the only extra variations I got through exploration were 1 belt and 2 hair.

#110 02/18/2020 at 22:09

Shadow Guard
Cailin
Rookie
Cailin

brokenendings wrote

The drop rate for the archer outfit after you have one of everything is horrendous. It's been multiple days since I finished the board game and I have at least 13 explorations a day and the only extra variations I got through exploration were 1 belt and 2 hair.

It's honestly depressing...knew there was a downside to 2 free Outfits in one event xD

Mizore wrote

XD Does anyone by any chance know where I can find the Absynthe or Shadow scrolls?

There is no specific location, so I'd advise you to only send you companion to HQ and HQ garden (10 energy locations).

Last edited by Cailin (02/18/2020 at 22:14)

Solely pretty

#111 02/19/2020 at 08:41

Shadow Guard
TeodoraCV
Rookie
TeodoraCV

alright, so, my opinion about this event.

i did enjoyed it. it was a really good one. except the fact that i finished it in like two or three days.

i always liked the board games, and honestly it was pretty good.
i did not liked the fact that the dices did not recharged everyday. for us, with companions, it's pretty simple to play it, especially since the dices were pretty easy to find. but what about the people who don't have companions? (my sister is in this situation, she wasn't able to complete the event since she doesn't has a companion.)

i honestly loved the both outfits, and the recharge one still scares me a little. XD

the illustration, from what i can see, they are trying to adopt the my candy love style, where are the flirts are involved.

and also, i did not liked the fact that they didn't told us about the bait of the pink companion. they should at least mention that there is no special bait.

but hey, it's beemoov. they cannot do something without messing it up a little bit.

except that two things, i really liked this event.

Last edited by TeodoraCV (02/19/2020 at 08:44)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwMFfFR165UNHWlltQQz3-n-3mHOfcLTE17AB3uCXcF8ZeraV24RQLsThKM-GFJS6lp7BxII7wbuITF1pI72zd8nCHvBXadsYUoTbu2Wd7mJySfS7JgXHLx5BHDaZg2xfs8tUAS3d2ROaLvP2FVuB8ki5w7-rcfevM1j_6Bf3vTImndUhFUmwIZjZd-28/s600/Untitled-1.png

#112 02/19/2020 at 10:47

Obsidian Guard
Evelina
Jouluvoittaja
Evelina

Cailin wrote

Mizore wrote

XD Does anyone by any chance know where I can find the Absynthe or Shadow scrolls?

There is no specific location, so I'd advise you to only send you companion to HQ and HQ garden (10 energy locations).

Adding to that, I've found plenty of scrolls overall from the Jade Coast map, so if you have it unlocked and have a companion with a lot of energy, I'd suggest trying there.

Last edited by Evelina (02/19/2020 at 10:48)

Suomi-Finland https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8hvF6g-dgWqcsmGd9eYKZnA15TuLbklQb3ivr4kPVILghanCB
My Wishlist
https://dragcave.net/image/zGagj.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/pWyFx.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/EZTkP.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/zay7Z.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/N2hNO.gif

#113 02/19/2020 at 11:33

Obsidian Guard
Camelly
Recruit
Camelly

I quite like this Valentine event. I already finished the board game, so now I can get other things than dice. I'm thinking of making some of the last years outfit pieces for example. However, I haven't find anything for the crafting yet, outside scrolls. Are coloring, essences, etc. findable on the map? Has anybody met them there?

Last edited by Camelly (02/19/2020 at 11:40)

#114 02/19/2020 at 12:11

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Camelly wrote

I quite like this Valentine event. I already finished the board game, so now I can get other things than dice. I'm thinking of making some of the last years outfit pieces for example. However, I haven't find anything for the crafting yet, outside scrolls. Are coloring, essences, etc. findable on the map? Has anybody met them there?

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I don't think they are findable. At least, I haven't found any, and it has been a week.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#115 02/19/2020 at 12:42

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

Man... the drop rate sure is low. I've only been able to find food and bait for the last two days. No single clothing for the archer outfit. And my companion has 353+ in luck and 140 in energy every day, so I feel like I should've gained some clothing items already but no. I was way luckier in the beginning of the event then I am now.

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#116 02/19/2020 at 13:57

Shadow Guard
TeodoraCV
Rookie
TeodoraCV

marvelousends wrote

Man... the drop rate sure is low. I've only been able to find food and bait for the last two days. No single clothing for the archer outfit. And my companion has 353+ in luck and 140 in energy every day, so I feel like I should've gained some clothing items already but no. I was way luckier in the beginning of the event then I am now.

i completed the outfit in two days. i kept sending my companion in the city of el map. i sended her, more in the hq gardens and quarters. i found the full outfit there, plus the regions with low energy, like shallow waters, rock, eastern plain and those who spend maximum 20 energy.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwMFfFR165UNHWlltQQz3-n-3mHOfcLTE17AB3uCXcF8ZeraV24RQLsThKM-GFJS6lp7BxII7wbuITF1pI72zd8nCHvBXadsYUoTbu2Wd7mJySfS7JgXHLx5BHDaZg2xfs8tUAS3d2ROaLvP2FVuB8ki5w7-rcfevM1j_6Bf3vTImndUhFUmwIZjZd-28/s600/Untitled-1.png

#117 02/19/2020 at 16:39

Obsidian Guard
Revel
Virhebongari
Revel

I'm enjoying this event quite a lot, except the drop rate. I've got 1-2 items from the Cherry Archer outfit every day so not that promising. Also almost maxed out all the scrolls but haven't got any of the other items, so I probably wont't bother with the old outfits.

The rose patterned lingerie from the other outfit is so pretty!

#118 02/19/2020 at 23:56

Absynthe Guard
Witchchylde
Rookie
Witchchylde

SO the new companion doesn't have a specific bait?  That's different.

#119 02/20/2020 at 05:18

Obsidian Guard
Cashmire
Recruit
Cashmire

Am I only one who hadn't find ANY dice rolls and I've been looking since the start of the event.... This is really frustrating

#120 02/20/2020 at 06:48

Shadow Guard
TeodoraCV
Rookie
TeodoraCV

Cashmire wrote

Am I only one who hadn't find ANY dice rolls and I've been looking since the start of the event.... This is really frustrating

i got spammed with dices when i sended my companion in the city of el, at hq quarters and gardens. have you tried there?

Last edited by TeodoraCV (02/20/2020 at 06:48)

#121 02/20/2020 at 09:07

Obsidian Guard
Riuu
Recruit
Riuu

I enjoyed the board game, surprinsigly I caught the companion at my first try and completed the archer outfit in like, 3 or 4 days.

However since then... the drop rate is even worse ??
Considering I made about 15 explorations per day, as of now I have 4 hairs, 2 garters, 1 shoes, 1 skirt, 2 arcs, 3 bracelets, 2 tops, 1 necklace, 3 belts... which, considering I have a companion with 370 luck is... low?

#122 02/20/2020 at 13:09

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Cashmire wrote

Did you clear your cache and cookies for your browser? Anybody who's had that issue seems to have solved it by doing that.

#123 02/20/2020 at 17:10

Shadow Guard
Cailin
Rookie
Cailin

brokenendings wrote

Cashmire wrote

Did you clear your cache and cookies for your browser? Anybody who's had that issue seems to have solved it by doing that.

Also did you use the dices you've gotten and created outfit pieces yet? (could there be a limit for collecting dices?)

Aside from those things and if nothing works, if you aren't already using Google Chrome try that as well, or Log into your account again.
There is a support thread btw, which is likely to have some more answers on that. Good luck /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Solely pretty

#124 02/20/2020 at 18:50

Shadow Guard
Sherbert
Recruit
Sherbert

I've actually really enjoyed this year's Valentine's day event. The outfits are all beautiful! The map game is pretty easy and gives us a chance to revisit some personal info about the boys.

Like a lot of people have said, the drop rate is.... sad. There's really no other way to put it. My companion has 356 luck and I've only gotten one of each archer outfit piece through exploration. I've only come across the event companion once, and it ran away while I frantically tried to look up what bait I needed.

I guess I shouldn't be so picky considering this event was leaps and bounds better than the last few. Hopefully this trend will continue.

#125 02/20/2020 at 19:49

Shadow Guard
Aoria
Young Recruit
Aoria

Struggling to get dice and the new companion.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6