Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6

#51 12/25/2021 at 07:28

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

https://zupimages.net/up/19/50/86m6.png

For me, if I get past 250 points, I get 125 snowflakes and around 350 I get 300. If I get below 250 I only get 50 so my goal is always to get over 250.

Last edited by marvelousends (12/25/2021 at 07:30)

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#52 12/25/2021 at 08:33

Shadow Guard
Saby-chan
Rookie
Saby-chan

And done, I finally completed the whole event and I can focus on hunting down the event companions since this is the last time we'll ever get all Christmas pets on the map.

For anyone struggling with that jewels game, my only tip is to restart whenever the game feels like it's gonna go bad. You get unlimited free retries if you refresh the page before running out of moves, so take advantage of this. Some games are doomed from the start since they force you to start with a predetermined first move, so it's not worth continuing with them. My suggestion would be to restart whenever you have below 150 points by the time you get down to 15 moves left.

Last edited by Saby-chan (12/25/2021 at 08:35)

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2337/2337545buh84sv1ie.png

#53 12/25/2021 at 08:48

Obsidian Guard
Dep-La
Just Arrived
Dep-La

Hi everyone! Just wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Magical Christmas! Hope you're enjoying the Holidays with friends and family!

#54 12/25/2021 at 12:12

Obsidian Guard
Forte
Moderoija
Forte

Am I an total idiot? Where I can find that minigame? All I see is that exploration button.

I'm grim, full of gloom in my dim gothic tomb.

#55 12/25/2021 at 12:33

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Forte wrote

Am I an total idiot? Where I can find that minigame? All I see is that exploration button.

You give the bottles to Jack clicking the "EXCHANGE", then you obtain fragments, clicking the "CREATE" will bring you to the minigame menu page. After playing you'll receive snowflakes, and when you get 300 of those you'll be able to give them by clicking "SEND".
https://i.imgur.com/SSLJUz4.png

2 "Exchanges" will give you 1 item of the Jack outfit
500 "Snowflakes" will give you 1 item of the Warm outfit
1 "Send" will give you 1 item of the Explorer outfit

Last edited by NoName_NoPower (12/25/2021 at 12:34)

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#56 12/25/2021 at 12:35

Obsidian Guard
Forte
Moderoija
Forte

Ah, thanks <3

I'm grim, full of gloom in my dim gothic tomb.

#57 12/25/2021 at 23:24

Shadow Guard
elkyra
Just Arrived
elkyra

brokenendings wrote

brokenendings wrote

They must have rigged this mini game. There's a LOT of match games out there and this is basically bejeweled.

But I'm just a little peeved because the 1st round I played yesterday was practice. I got a score of over 500. The subsequent rounds which weren't practice I could only get half that score (if that).

Yesterday I was only able to get in the 200s most of the time and maybe got above 300 once. If you get under 300 you get 50 snowflakes, but if you get over 300 you get 125 snowflakes. I wish the 500 round was for real. I can't imagine how many it'd be. Maybe 250 snowflakes?

The reason I say it's rigged is that the starting placement of each color is in a specific pattern where there's only a SINGLE match to start the game. It doesn't give the player the opportunity to choose between multiple moves to start off with. It's like if you had to choose your first move in chess, but your pawn can't move 2 spaces and the knight can't jump the pawns.

It's like they're giving us the illusion of playing a matching game when they've practically predetermined it.

I did notice yesterday that multiple rounds had the only first move option in the exact some spot using the exact same color.

Like I know a game like Pokemon Shuffle is super rigged too, but not in this way. The piece placement is actually random because there's multiple moves that can be made first.

Maybe this is their first time coding a game like this so I'll give them a pass. But seriously, at least try to make it feel like you can choose your starting strategy. It really irks me that like all the blues are on a diagonal from left to right but there's not a single match you can make around them in order to trigger a combo because you only have one choice for your first move.

The most annoying thing in a game is "the illusion of choice"

So I really don't understand the scoring system, cuz I swear I only got 50 snowflakes when I got under 300, but I got 125 once when I got over 300 once.

I got over 300 for the 2nd time and got 300 snowflakes? Does it have something to do with combos and nothing to do with your "score" or do you always get 300 snowflakes if you score over 350 in the game?

side note: TWICE I was going for my highest score since my great practice round, I'll have almost 400 points and the game freezes. I know it's not on purpose but it feels like they designed the game to crash if you score too high orz. I've yet to complete the game when I get a good score cuz it always freezes after a long combo or something.

That absolutely doesn't make sense for me as well. I got 300 snowflakes after scoring 369 points, but after scoring 372 points, I only got 125 snowflakes. Also, about the minigame being rigged, there's something funny that happens when you run out of possible matches: instead of reswapping the entire board, a single jewel gets swapped out to make one single match available to you. It happened twice while I was playing, and I had seen it happen before but thought I was seeing things lol, or that it was a glitch. The little jewels just changes color in the blink of an eye. Anyways.

#58 12/26/2021 at 00:38

Obsidian Guard
Alamo
Young Recruit
Alamo

I share the frustration with the minigames - only twice have I gotten 125 snowflakes and getting batches of 50 isn't really great since I need 300 for an outfit piece. It's frozen a couple of times forcing me to reset it, and I only start out with a single option. I seem to start the game with diagonals of blue gems yet nothing I can do with them till later? And the game isn't really explained. I haven't played these types of games (yes, I live under a rock) and only today figured out how to use the stars - don't know how to make them, but lines of four make shiny gems that eliminate whole lines...
As a matter of fact the first time I played I just sat around futilely attempting to swipe gems in every which way until I realized you could only move gems if it made a line of three in that move. And there was only one move I could make.   
Another thing, my second meter (delicate warm I think? the one under the minigame) isn't going up at all. I've played it several times and I have sent snowflakes with the Purrekos in step three - still no progress. The first meter seems to be moving along and I've gotten a piece from the third meter, so I know I must be making progress. Is this a glitch, or am I missing something?

"It's a fire sale and everything must go..."

#59 12/26/2021 at 02:07

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

I finished all 3 missions finished in this order 1, 3, 2. Was it designed that way?

#60 12/26/2021 at 12:27

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

Earlier today the german server finished the community meter. And later, so did the French. When I open the Christmas page on either of those websites it shows us our rewards (in other words, the outfits) but I've yet to complete the 2nd one. I have 9/10 on the German server and 7/10 on the French server. Since I don't speak any of those languages any good I can't write in the forum to ask about it there. I'm wondering if its the same on other servers as well.

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#61 12/26/2021 at 13:01

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

Getting 300 points and then having the minigame freeze and no way to retain that score is making me less and less interested in even bothering with this stupid event.

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#62 12/26/2021 at 13:19

Absynthe Guard
aventie
Just Arrived
aventie

marvelousends wrote

Earlier today the german server finished the community meter. And later, so did the French. When I open the Christmas page on either of those websites it shows us our rewards (in other words, the outfits) but I've yet to complete the 2nd one. I have 9/10 on the German server and 7/10 on the French server. Since I don't speak any of those languages any good I can't write in the forum to ask about it there. I'm wondering if its the same on other servers as well.

Hi!
I'm on the french server too and it's the same for the french guardian too so i guess it's a bug and hopefully it will be worked on tomorow

Last edited by aventie (12/26/2021 at 17:22)

#63 12/26/2021 at 17:32

Shadow Guard
ashleyyjinxx
Just Arrived
ashleyyjinxx

aventie wrote

marvelousends wrote

Hi!
I'm on the french server too and it's the same for the french guardian too so i guess it's a bug and hopefully it will be worked on tomorow

Hi, im on the american server and the community finished and now i cant finish the second as well. kind of annoying to be honest.

#64 12/26/2021 at 17:33

Shadow Guard
DarkNyx
Young Recruit
DarkNyx

For those who haven’t completed outfits, I’m glad I’m not alone. Since the community meter filled completely, it marked the “mission” tab as complete. So now, people who haven’t completed the outfits, (myself included on the U.S. server,) can’t finish everything. We need the “mission” tab to complete the outfits, and now it’s gone. Hopefully they’ll get this fixed soon- it’d be sad to not be able to finish everything. Honestly, I’m just glad to know that this is an actual problem and not my device being weird.  /static/img/forum/smilies/tongue.png

#65 12/26/2021 at 17:52

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

How in the world are people getting 300 snowflakes? I get 50 almost every time and have gotten 125 like twice.

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#66 12/26/2021 at 20:25

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

DarkNyx wrote

For those who haven’t completed outfits, I’m glad I’m not alone. Since the community meter filled completely, it marked the “mission” tab as complete. So now, people who haven’t completed the outfits, (myself included on the U.S. server,) can’t finish everything. We need the “mission” tab to complete the outfits, and now it’s gone. Hopefully they’ll get this fixed soon- it’d be sad to not be able to finish everything. Honestly, I’m just glad to know that this is an actual problem and not my device being weird.  /static/img/forum/smilies/tongue.png

Same. I only have 7 of 10 for the Delicate Warm outfit.

#67 12/26/2021 at 20:46

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

Maoyui wrote

How in the world are people getting 300 snowflakes? I get 50 almost every time and have gotten 125 like twice.

It was rare I only remember getting 300 once.

#68 12/26/2021 at 21:21

Obsidian Guard
Nifany
Guard in Training
Nifany

uhg this is so frustrating I just lost 30 coins for nothing

I was playing the Christmas event and sent the Purrekos to deliver the snowlfalkes and though I had already completed the timer the system took 30 gold coins. I had already gotten all the items so I don't even know why this should have happened at all.

I contacted support does anyone know who else I could contact?

If only I had this much clothing in real life

#69 12/26/2021 at 23:01

Shadow Guard
Aikka
Just Arrived
Aikka

TrafalgarNeo wrote

DarkNyx wrote

Same. It won't let me complete the Delicate Warm outfit now.

#70 12/27/2021 at 00:09

Shadow Guard
Cha
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Cha

My mini game hasn't worked since the start of the event. It's visible, but when I click on either 'Play' or 'Practice' the board is completely blank with no gems.

I'm on the hunt for cheap event items! If you have unwanted items that are taking up space in your inventory that you want to sell, let me know!

#71 12/27/2021 at 00:13

Shadow Guard
elkyra
Just Arrived
elkyra

Honestly, so glad it's not just happening to me. I finished the Cold Explorer outfit, got the image and everything, the community meter got to 100% but it just won't let me get back to finish the Delicate Warm outfit. I was super sad because I thought it was the cutest one /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png Anyone think they might fix it?

#72 12/27/2021 at 03:21

Absynthe Guard
Elanil
Young Recruit
Elanil

Aikka wrote

TrafalgarNeo wrote

DarkNyx wrote

Same. It won't let me complete the Delicate Warm outfit now.

Thank goodness, I thought it was just a glitch for my pc. I'm on 7/10 for the Delicate warm too, and it's locked me out of being able to complete the outfit! Definitely hope they fix it asap.

#73 12/27/2021 at 03:35

Shadow Guard
Windstorm
Recruit
Windstorm

ok so i get the COLD EXPLORER and JACK’S SAVIOR outfits finished...next thing i know its saying i finished the event..and won't let me work to earn the last few parts of the DELICATE WARM outfit. is this a glitch or something? because i only have six out of ten parts to that outfit..and not sure how i am ment to get the rest now that its given me the picture, the story ending..and goes right to the rewards part of the page for the event...whenever i try to do anything about earning the other outfit's last parts.

so again...is this a glitch or do you mean to say that i can't get the rest of the last outfit?

oh goody..not just me this issue is happening to..

Last edited by Windstorm (12/27/2021 at 03:35)

#74 12/27/2021 at 05:04

Obsidian Guard
Akantia
Guard in Training
Akantia

Good to see I'm not the only one who is unable to finish the second outfit at the moment, sat at 8/10 pieces, woo

#75 12/27/2021 at 05:40

Obsidian Guard
Sijia
Recruit
Sijia

Hope it gets fixed as the Delicate Warm outfit was the one I wanted most

"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good." - Martyr Logarius

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6