Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18

#301 02/18/2019 at 11:32

Shadow Guard
Esmarias
Soldier of the Guard
Esmarias

Hey Beemoov! The Event Item Drop Rate is Off the Charts today! ..Seriously! My Galorza didn't find A SINGLE THING. D=<

#302 02/18/2019 at 11:40

Absynthe Guard
Benkku
Elf Sidekick
Benkku

What a waste of maana and gold... and why is it not letting me go on date with Nevra or Leifu? Just pops up a message box that says "You cannot do this..." >:c

#303 02/18/2019 at 12:08

Shadow Guard
margareze
Just Arrived
margareze

Sorry, but it is the worst event in Eldarya. I don’t really want these ugly outfits but I want dates with boys and illustrations! Why is everything so horrible?(

https://data.whicdn.com/images/312301874/original.gif

#304 02/18/2019 at 12:22

Ystävänpäiväsuunnittelija
Erbena

https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/image-server/v1/mp/designs/1016213565,width=178,height=178/galaxy-cat.png
Well besides extending the event and giving some alchemy coloring pack + energy potion, they could have make the Valentine items from the map merchantable! I've finished the event but I still keep finding Guard templates, sewing kits etc. and it sucks you can't do anything but keep them in your inventory when there ARE players who might need them more than you...

https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdv5u5RUU31r987fqo1_400.gif

#305 02/18/2019 at 12:24

Shadow Guard
AllisonWhitney
Recruit
AllisonWhitney

Maoyui wrote

AllisonWhitney wrote

I have two light guard scrolls but I can't even find them in the event? is it because I'm in the shadow guard?

Any Guard can find any scroll, I've found both Light and Obsidian Scrolls~

Yes I have found different scrolls but I can't find them in the alchemy section? I can find them in my inventory but not in the actual alchemy event?!

#306 02/18/2019 at 12:32

Shadow Guard
Dracgona
Young Recruit
Dracgona

Erbena wrote

Well besides extending the event and giving some alchemy coloring pack + energy potion

Wow. Didn't even know we got these and I'm actually pretty pissed about this. Like seriously..? Why not compensate us with Maana too? Or like you said, open the market up for these items. Some people don't want to participate in this god forsaken maana blackhole anymore and would rather sell the items to someone who would want to continue.

(let's not forget if you pick a boy who isn't your crush/boyfriend, you get some weird dialogue basically condoning cheating.)

#307 02/18/2019 at 12:33

Shadow Guard
Vivian
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vivian

AllisonWhitney wrote

Maoyui wrote

AllisonWhitney wrote

I have two light guard scrolls but I can't even find them in the event? is it because I'm in the shadow guard?

Yes I have found different scrolls but I can't find them in the alchemy section? I can find them in my inventory but not in the actual alchemy event?!

You can only craft the outfit for the guy you currently have selected on the event page. Once you finish the outfit for the boy you picked and complete the date, you'll be able to pick a new boy.

Which means that if you have Nevra selected, you have to complete his outfit and date before you can create any other boy's outfit. You may find all the scrolls needed for the other boys' looks, but you can't work on any other boy's outfit until you have completed Nevra's. Then you can select a new boy and work on creating his outfit.

#308 02/18/2019 at 12:33

Obsidian Guard
Larjus
Moderoija
Larjus

@AllisonWhitney: You mean you can't see or use them in the alchemy mini game? You can only use the scrolls for the outfit you are currently making. (For example, I'm currently making Ezarel's outfit so I can only see and use Absynthe guard's scrolls in the mini game right now)

Last edited by Larjus (02/18/2019 at 12:34)

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/685/31465552994_5cc23c60a2_o.png

#309 02/18/2019 at 12:38

Absynthe Guard
Hunterbllue
Recruit
Hunterbllue

My companion found nothing twice(Edited: 3times now reedit: 4 times) today and wow just wow as if just normal items wasn't bad enough, I really don't want to spend mana for the event items as I've only found like 4 plus if you find event items it only gives you one per exploration either just 1 items or 1 event item plus normal exploration item
EDIT: AGAIN 2 TIMES IN A ROW NOTHING ARE YOU SERIOUS???

Last edited by Hunterbllue (02/18/2019 at 13:21)

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bapc/images/c/c0/WOP_WOP_WOP.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140420192618

#310 02/18/2019 at 13:08

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

No compensation is worth the fact that this Event is still tragic and was from the minute they decided to make the Companion only available to paying players~

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#311 02/18/2019 at 13:21

Shadow Guard
Esmarias
Soldier of the Guard
Esmarias

One small energy. ... One SMALL Energy!? The least you could'a done was give us one Big energy potion!!!!!!!!! Grrrrr.

#312 02/18/2019 at 13:28

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

This is annoying. I'm getting so many event items through exploration (not trying to rub it in) and I don't even need them (still not trying to rub it in). I'm super willing to help other players by selling them at extremely fair amounts and there's no possibility because BadMoov doesn't want people helping each other. But we can't expect a company to let people show sympathy and compassion for others. Hell, they don't even feel it themselves for their own players.

*Elsewhere, at BeeMoov headquarters*

BM#1: OMG, guys, I have the greatest idea for the next event! This time we make all items available for purchase only without any event quests or games to obtain them.

BM#2: I guess that's pretty good.

BM#1: BUT... For GC only!

Whole group: Brilliant! Genius!

BM#3: Hey, anyone hear that sound? It's really annoying...

BM#1: Oh, that's just the combined wails of despair and outrage of our players around the world filling the air and carried on the wind. Just ignore it.

BM#4: No, that isn't the way to go. I think we have to do something about it. There's only one way to solve this problem.
*Walks over to window and slams it shut, effectively shutting the players' cries out* Oh God, sooo much better!

Last edited by Raine (02/18/2019 at 13:31)

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#313 02/18/2019 at 15:14

Shadow Guard
Malyia
Just Arrived
Malyia

Gotta say, as soon as I saw the Alchemy mini game was required I was disappointed and decided I wasn't going to bother. It's a really tedious mini game that takes a while to complete. I find it overly expensive and not really fun to do. And during an event it's just overly expensive and demanding due to time constraints.

Also, I don't find any but one of the outfits very reminiscent of Valentine's Day. I know this is a fantasy game but... oof.

I don't often voice my opinion on the forums but I feel like I need to. What a letdown. This is literally the worst event I've seen on here yet.

#314 02/18/2019 at 15:29

Obsidian Guard
SilverLilidera
Young Recruit
SilverLilidera

The only thing that would make this event better, is if we could sell the event items we find through exploration in the market. I know it won't help the players who can't access the market. But we could at least help the players that can. Because I just know I'm going to have left over items, if/when I finish the event, and it would be good if I could actually give them to someone who needs them. /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

https://media.giphy.com/media/5YhvndV6Ft1V7MDCkI/giphy.gif

#315 02/18/2019 at 16:06

Shadow Guard
Sany
Unicorn Sidekick
Sany

I finally found an Absynthe scroll today, so I was able to get the flowery headband thinggy!
Meanwhile, I've maxed out my Shadow scrolls, so whenever I'm able to finish the Absynthe outfit, I'll just craft the whole Shadow outfit in one day. And I already have 3 Light and 2 Obsidian scrolls, so that will soon be maxed out before the Absynthe I bet. The drop rate is so strange for this event..

#316 02/18/2019 at 16:08

Obsidian Guard
savery_sam
Just Arrived
savery_sam

I'm a bit confused guys! Are the scrolls in the shop only specifically for the dresses or do they work for other items of the outfit as well?

#317 02/18/2019 at 16:14

Absynthe Guard
Lynne
Just Arrived
Lynne

savery_sam wrote

I'm a bit confused guys! Are the scrolls in the shop only specifically for the dresses or do they work for other items of the outfit as well?

Every outfit is made out of 5 pieces, so for every piece you will need 1 scroll of whatever guard your date is in aka you'll need 5 scrolls of the same guard to complete the outfit

Edit: You can btw also find the scrolls through exploration

Last edited by Lynne (02/18/2019 at 16:15)

https://data.whicdn.com/images/254340761/original.gif

#318 02/18/2019 at 16:35

Obsidian Guard
Eilysia
Just Arrived
Eilysia

Bad mini-game.
Bad event with mini game structure.
Bad Idea.

So disappointing. /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

#319 02/18/2019 at 16:53

Shadow Guard
AllisonWhitney
Recruit
AllisonWhitney

Vivian wrote

AllisonWhitney wrote

Maoyui wrote

AllisonWhitney wrote

You can only craft the outfit for the guy you currently have selected on the event page. Once you finish the outfit for the boy you picked and complete the date, you'll be able to pick a new boy.

Which means that if you have Nevra selected, you have to complete his outfit and date before you can create any other boy's outfit. You may find all the scrolls needed for the other boys' looks, but you can't work on any other boy's outfit until you have completed Nevra's. Then you can select a new boy and work on creating his outfit.

I picked leiftan so isn't that the light guard? Is there a certain amount of scrolls I have to find before I can see it in the event?

#320 02/18/2019 at 17:22

Shadow Guard
Vivian
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vivian

AllisonWhitney wrote

Vivian wrote

AllisonWhitney wrote

Maoyui wrote

AllisonWhitney wrote

I picked leiftan so isn't that the light guard? Is there a certain amount of scrolls I have to find before I can see it in the event?

Then you should be able to craft items from his outfit...

Maybe try reporting this as an issue in the assistance forums.

#321 02/18/2019 at 17:24

Shadow Guard
Laërtim
Soldier of the Guard
Laërtim

I'm happy they gave a compensation and extension, but I wish they had changed the drop rate for the Valentine's Alchemy items or something instead. My legendary companion brings me back hardly anything. It's been days since I've gotten a guard scroll and I haven't found a single one from the guard I actually need right now. It sucks because I actually want these outfits (I mean, Valkyon's is... unfortunate, so that one only by necessity) and the background, but I can't play* because of something like this.

*unless I cave and buy the scroll from the shop

#322 02/18/2019 at 17:28

Absynthe Guard
Vaihanai
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vaihanai

http://i67.tinypic.com/dvsvn6.png
"If you can’t fly, then run
Today we will survive
If you can’t run, then walk
If you can’t walk, then crawl
Even if you have to crawl, gear up
Aim your gun! Ready! Fire!"

http://i68.tinypic.com/v33kee.png

AllisonWhitney wrote

Maybe it could be that you haven't finished that one first dialogue? Keep talking to him until it tells you to go to the alchemy lab.
If not, you should do as others said and report it, so that you can have it fixed as soon as possible!

http://i68.tinypic.com/v33kee.png
http://i63.tinypic.com/90r1nl.gif

https://i.imgur.com/KIMI9l3.jpg

#323 02/18/2019 at 18:39

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

I think that it's nice that Beemov have adknowledged that the event hasn't run as well as hoped. Admittedly I would rather some other sort of compensation (maybe a higher drop rate for items or for crafting to be free), but I'll take it for what it is. That being said, it isn't much use for this event for those who have already finished.

I suppose the only thing that would really make things better is if they promise not to use the alchemy game so heavily for future events. Exploring for outfits and pets is always welcomed, and I also know that they are capable of one-off formats (take the board game Easter event on MCL, for example).

Last edited by RegineA (02/18/2019 at 18:40)

#324 02/18/2019 at 22:39

Shadow Guard
LeaOotori
Young Recruit
LeaOotori

I think I have the max scrolls for every guard except the one I'm trying to finish... I can't even sell them and my companion's been coming back with nothing for the past two days despite having over 330+ luck...

Please Visit this link of the information on the items I sell!
Items List

100x200

#325 02/19/2019 at 00:44

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

LeaOotori wrote

I think I have the max scrolls for every guard except the one I'm trying to finish... I can't even sell them and my companion's been coming back with nothing for the past two days despite having over 330+ luck...
literally same

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18