Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18

#326 02/19/2019 at 04:49

Absynthe Guard
AnaBlum
Just Arrived
AnaBlum

What an expensive event! My companion keeps coming back with random items not related to the event, so I have to buy pretty much everything. I've finished Nevra and Leiftan outfits and that's probably it for me  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  Now I have to start saving maana again for episodes

#327 02/19/2019 at 05:43

Absynthe Guard
agvarina
Just Arrived
agvarina

Heres my opinion on the outfits.

Let`s start with Nevra

The dress and wig are lovely, the shoes are workable, but the finger glove things are useless.

Ezarel

It`s pretty, colorful and is nicely detailed.

Leiftan

Beautiful, elegant and easy on the eyes.

Valkyon

It`s a mess. Shoes are fine and the cloves, wig and the neck thing could work. But the Dress(??) is a undefined mess of color with no clear shape and it hurts to look at.

#328 02/19/2019 at 06:49

Shadow Guard
Nauris
Guard in Training
Nauris

I have 5/5 absynthe, 4/5 light and 4/5 obsidian scroll but only 2/5 shadow scroll which I'm currently trying to finish. Honestly, I don't even care about the other suits. The shoulder spikes from Valkyons suit are nice but other than that I'm not too interested in it. My companion has been bringing me a lot of these event alchemy stuff but I'm still stuck because of missing scrolls.. There are still many days left so I'm not too worried. I actually kinda like this event even though I don't really care for the outfits (makes it easier to take this event easy I think ^^'). I have spent maana only on the dyes and I intend to keep it at that.

#329 02/19/2019 at 07:14

Absynthe Guard
Gacura
Young Recruit
Gacura

So, if we want that companion we should buy it with coins? It´s been every other year free...

#330 02/19/2019 at 07:36

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Finally got the lg scrolls to drop and now I'm done with the event...how quickly I got through it once I got the one item I needed...beemoov like making these things frustrating like they don't understand getting teed off for days at a time isn't fun!!

@gacura its ear twitches and it's tail moves a bit so beemoov obvs thought that was enough to make ppl pay for it -- not that it'll work if your computer lags...I can't even use monthly prizes cause they slow my computer down so much it takes forever just to load a page so who knows what an animated pet will do to the site!!

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#331 02/19/2019 at 08:57

Obsidian Guard
Fujino
Guard in Training
Fujino

DiamondDust wrote

I can't even use monthly prizes cause they slow my computer down so much it takes forever just to load a page

I have the same problem as you, but instead off my pc, my cellphone slows down.

#332 02/19/2019 at 10:20

Shadow Guard
Rhaim
Just Arrived
Rhaim

Hello to all the players

I am French and I am ashamed. I am ashamed of this French company that dares to "offer" a paid event to its players. I am ashamed to see that this company does not apologize for the bugs, for the stuck players, for all the disappointment and frustration.

I have an account here and I have an account on the French server and what I read on the forum is horrible.

This company has no consideration for its customers and it makes me more and more ashamed.

Know that not all French are like that.

I wish you all the courage for this event.

PS: I hope that the translation is not too bad and that you will understand me.

i'm a french player, sorry for my bad english :p

#333 02/19/2019 at 14:10

Shadow Guard
Han
Young Recruit
Han

meanwhile, the days are running out and not a relevant scroll to be found...

#334 02/19/2019 at 14:24

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

@Rhaim Your translation was absolutely fine. You shouldn't worry about Beemov giving others a bad reputation. Most of us know exactly how they like to run their business, and at this point we just kind of expect it.

#335 02/19/2019 at 15:26

Shadow Guard
Vorona
Soldier of the Guard
Vorona

Am I the only one who suddenly got 3 of every dye in my inventory?

https://dragcave.net/image/W32a0.gif https://dragcave.net/image/yrMa9.gif https://dragcave.net/image/NFTFi.gif

#336 02/19/2019 at 15:33

Absynthe Guard
Seerah
Recruit
Seerah

@Vorona on the direct from game team section of forum they posted that the Valentines event became a victim due to its "popularity" and caused server issues and because of this everybody gets a dye pack and a small energy potion o.o

Last edited by Seerah (02/19/2019 at 15:51)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
                   My Companions:
                 Mystique, Ciralak
                 Scarlet, Rowtsya
               Lamiria, Blobbiathan

#337 02/19/2019 at 16:16

Obsidian Guard
Cashmire
Recruit
Cashmire

Well, I can't really say that I've been enjoying this event…

It is eating all my maana first for paying for ingredients, because I just simply can't find them on the map and then 30 (!!??) for making the actual clothing peace…
I only really liked two outfits (Leiftans and Ezarels) other two were just weird for my taste, but I still completed Valkyons outfit too just, because I play he's route (I can't leave my man hanging!) and wanted the illustration.
Only thing what I really liked in he's outfit was the hair and shoulder pads so yeah…
Nevra's outfit just generally is not my cup of tea so I don't think that I'm doing he's outfit at all... Maybe if I get all the ingedients (like that would happen…) then I think that I will do it. Boots are quite nice but other than that pass for me.

Mostly I have been doing this event for the illustrations I think that they all look so pretty and are my favorite thing in this event. Although it felt little weird to go and make out with other character while you still were in relationship, buuuuuuut then again I love drama hehee... -.-' (and in the end it was just a dream so whatever)

One thing I would like them to change is that we could sell the ingridients because I don't know others, but for example I have already 3/4 hair so I don't need 4 rosewatershapoos, but someone else could need and now they will just sit useless in my inventory forever…

Last edited by Cashmire (02/19/2019 at 16:18)

#338 02/19/2019 at 16:25

Obsidian Guard
Evelina
Jouluvoittaja
Evelina

Seerah wrote

@Vorona on the direct from game team section of forum they posted that the Valentines event became a victim due to its "popularity" and caused server issues and because of this everybody gets a dye pack and a small energy potion o.o

The fact that they feel the need to say that even tho it's clearly an attempt to make up for all the disappointment the event has caused makes me cringe.

Also, I haven't been able to find any Obsidian guard scrolls even tho I've been sending my +361 luck companion to explore multiple times every day. I have only been able to make one item so far. This really sucks.

Last edited by Evelina (02/19/2019 at 16:26)

Suomi-Finland https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8hvF6g-dgWqcsmGd9eYKZnA15TuLbklQb3ivr4kPVILghanCB
My Wishlist
https://dragcave.net/image/zGagj.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/pWyFx.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/EZTkP.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/zay7Z.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/N2hNO.gif

#339 02/19/2019 at 19:00

Shadow Guard
Han
Young Recruit
Han

Evelina wrote

Also, I haven't been able to find any Obsidian guard scrolls even tho I've been sending my +361 luck companion to explore multiple times every day. I have only been able to make one item so far. This really sucks.

Same. My companion has about the same, +369 luck and I've almost found every scroll except the absynthe guard ones, the one I'm doing the route for. I've literally spent days without finding any at all even with energy potions.

At least by the time I find them I can quickly get through the rest *eyeroll*.
(if I don't run out of time first)

#340 02/19/2019 at 20:19

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

Finished the Event~ Not much good to say about it. It's a shame this is my first Valentine's Day Event, this is quite the negative impression to leave...

The Outfits were...meh. Ezarel's is my clear favorite, Nevra's is decent, I may actually use it because the dress and shoes are great. While I like parts of Leiftan's, sadly not a fan overall~ But Valkyon's is a hot mess, I only see myself using the shoes from it. The rest simply seem out of place for this kind of Event. And I didn't care for any of the wigs at all or the eyes for Leiftan's~ It wouldn't bother me as much if I wasn't forced to get all of them for the "grand prize", but I am so I had to waste actual Maana crafting pieces for outfits I'm never going to wear~

The Illustrations...well, I only really care about Nevra's since I'm on his route, but I liked all of them~ Really pretty and all really romantic no matter what route you're on, honestly hard to pick a second favorite~ No one got the short end of the stick here~ The actual "dates" were probably the best part of the Event even if you only really care "story-wise" about your own route~ Really happy with these~

The Companion is beautiful~ And it's tragic that it can only be obtained with GC. When I saw it, I was so excited to get it since it's the first Event Companion design since I joined that I adored at first sight and was dead set to get. But I can't because I don't spend money on this site. On top of that, they didn't even BOTHER having any kind of free Companion for players that aren't interested in throwing our hard earned cash in their pockets. It's like they literally animated it for the purpose of not wanting to let majority of the site be able to get it.

I also find the wording for the Companion to be highly misleading~

A new companion has shown the tip of their horn in Perreru’s shop for Valentine’s Day, and may come interrupt your romantic date...

"May come interrupt your romantic date"

My mind: "Oh, we'll complete a date and get the Companion at the end!"

Reality: "Oh, the Companion LITERALLY is in the Illustrations as part of our date."

ARE YOU SERIOUS, BEEMOOV?

The least you could do was make it highly obvious from the start that there is nothing in this Event that gives us the Companion instead of this stupid flavor text that conveys something completely different that what ends up being the case. Just say the Companion is in the shop and the only prize is a BG~ Not hard.

The Alchemy was horrible. Huge Maana waster, especially if you don't like any/many of the outfits. No where is it specified that Stuff can be found on the map, much less where~ Companions can come back empty handed or with Scrolls you can't even use (because it was so hard to program Scrolls to appear based on which date you're currently on/stop appearing for dates you've already finished)~  You also can't SELL any of the items you find, so even if you don't need Absynthe Scrolls yet keep finding them, you can't even sell them to help out someone who could use them~

You're almost forced to buy your way through the Event unless you have the luckiest Companion known to man that finds everything you need per outfit piece at least 3-4 times a day~ It's also a slap in the face that we're spending this much Maana to ONLY get a BG as a reward. Pretty BG? Yes, totally, love it. Worth as much Maana as I spent? Absolutely not~

I could maybe...maybe accept this tragedy if I got the Companion in the end, but just a BG....like 3000 Maana for one BG and that's it?

Overall, highly disappointing Event. The execution was just horrible and felt like a chore to get through. The BG didn't even feel like a reward by the end of it, I just wanted to get it and be done because of how un-fun everything was~

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#341 02/19/2019 at 21:10

Absynthe Guard
Koizumi
Guard in Training
Koizumi

I haven't found any scrolls for awhile now and am just stuck. At this point I don't really care because I don't want to put all my energy into something I could be using for school. I'll just stare at the outfits I'll never get but oh well it's a game and there will be better ones hopefully.

https://data.whicdn.com/images/337008121/original.gif

#342 02/19/2019 at 22:11

Obsidian Guard
MinervaLily
Soldier of the Guard
MinervaLily

O.K. So I have some updates on my commentary before. Some of you may agree, some of you may not.Such as maybe they should have had a Valentine Island (a special event map) for our companions to go out and search on.

That way all the things we would have needed for out outfits would have been in the one place. Unless of course you still wanted to go and buy them out right at the shops, you would have had that option too. While for a start my companion was finding event related items.

Now she's just finding non event related things. Like I said before, if all i get out of this event is the Valkyon gloves, I'm cool. Just the Alchemy Mini Game is a little bit pricey on my maana. Like on exploration, it could have come up with this.

"Your companion has found a maana pot - with X amount of maana inside." For you to use in the alchemy game. I could understand if this mini game was required for an episode but, when you compare this event to the Christmas or Halloween events where we have had an entirely different map for our companions to explore and retrieve items. I feel that's a better format for the events.

Not to say we couldn't use the alchemy mini game as well to make our outfits, but that a Valentine Island, as and example, would be were every item required for the event would be contained. I had a thought about the items from this event and why we might not be able to sell them. We might need them for a future event.

That we have to keep them just in case for something else. But if I was finished, I'd want to sell them onto other players too, if that would help them out. Like I'm doing at the moment, selling three iridescent beetles which are all under 20 maana. Since they're normally 30 maana in the main shop.

I had quite a lot of them in my inventory before the event, so I thought others who have those companions that eat them, I'd put them out for sale. Also, I have noticed something. I have everything else for the boots I'm trying to make.

I do have the Essence of Love but the system is telling me I don't have it. I have three of them in my inventory. Would this happen to be a bug, and should I go report it? Cheers.

Update: Turned out it was a different essence of love that I needed, and now I have the boots. They match very nicely with some of Nevra's Valentine outfit.

Last edited by MinervaLily (02/19/2019 at 22:46)

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." ~ MC Scooter.
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzdSRR4Gi1BxNuCI/giphy.gif

#343 02/20/2019 at 00:25

Absynthe Guard
Alumara
Young Recruit
Alumara

Aetherene wrote

Alumara wrote

You know, it just astounds me just how hated both the Eldarya and My Candy Love: University Life Valentine's Day events are, and yet I don't think we've heard a word from Beemoov! Not a peep! Now correct me if I'm wrong about that, but you'd think that a company would want to, I dunno, do something about the outrage and at least attempt to appease the masses that are growing ever so enraged by Beemoov's obvious and unashamed greed.

And I know, I know, companies are all about making money, but to make money, you need to have a product that a lot of people want, not ignore us, put out crap, and expect us to hand over our money. And then when that doesn't work, demand the money from us, because that'll definitely change our minds and put money in your pockets, Bemoov!

I bet your glorious mArKeT sTrAtEgY told you this was a good idea.

I hadn't meant to put up any response at all really. I was boycotting the event as a whole and just observing from the sidelines. But this comment just made me laugh.

I'm a management/business student about to finish my course in five days. If Beemoov's market strategist told them to go ahead with this, someone needs to be fired. Especially after we have been told over and over at my b-school that customers (or in Beemoov's case, users) and bad word of mouth can be the undoing of a company. If they think putting out a silly event that forces users to spend money would succeed, they really need to get back to their drawing boards and scrap everything on it.

I could make a frikin' HBS case study out of this if this goes down /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

Totally didn't see this until today because I hardly ever do anything in the forums of Eldarya, but yeah since Beemoov's response to many of the negative criticizing questions from My Candy Love's Q&A was because of "market strategy", it wouldn't surprise me if they're using the same market strategists to dictate how Eldarya should be handled, too. It just took a little longer to show.

I don't post in the Eldarya forums all that often, so if I'm here, I guess it was important to me to say something.

#344 02/20/2019 at 02:07

Absynthe Guard
mezuku
Recruit
mezuku

Wait. I have to BUY the companion? Even after the expensive and, frankly, unfun event that this was? Like, the outfits are whatever, but... The companion has always been free once you completed the event. Or it was behind a little wall where you had to test the skills you had gotten through the event, but you never had to BUY it. And it's 450 GC. 450! That's about $7-9 IRL (GC rates changes based on buying in bulk, so I am troubleshooting the amount) for something we have traditionally gotten for free for completing the event. It always felt like a nice bonus for sticking with the game and supporting it.

This entire event is just gross. The mini-game is expensive (I do not want to specifically say how much maana I have spent, but it is a LOT), not fun, and not fulfilling.

Wish I could go back and save my time and maana. Sorry, Beemoov, but this was a huge flop. Better luck next time. Though, based on the string of poor decisions lately... I am not holding my breath.

#345 02/20/2019 at 02:13

Shadow Guard
Sany
Unicorn Sidekick
Sany

Han wrote

Evelina wrote

Same. My companion has about the same, +369 luck and I've almost found every scroll except the absynthe guard ones, the one I'm doing the route for. I've literally spent days without finding any at all even with energy potions.

At least by the time I find them I can quickly get through the rest *eyeroll*.
(if I don't run out of time first)

I'm in the same boat as you. I've only found 1 Absynthe scroll so far, while I have maxed out the Shadow ones, have 4 light and 2 obsidian ones. Today and yesterday I've been having a lot of trouble finding anything at all..

#346 02/20/2019 at 02:24

Absynthe Guard
Aetherene
Unicorn Sidekick
Aetherene

Meanwhile at Beemoov HQ /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png
https://i.ibb.co/25PYLcW/beemoov.png

http://i.imgur.com/hTeNqcI.jpg

#347 02/20/2019 at 03:25

Shadow Guard
Hist0ria
Young Recruit
Hist0ria

Hello Guardians!

I have an Aurorca with +343 luck bonus and I spent over 100 energy points sending her to explore and she always comes back empty-handed. Am I the only one facing this problem?

Is it a glitch or does it have to do with time and when to send the companions to explore?

https://zupimages.net/up/19/08/fhec.gif

#348 02/20/2019 at 03:33

Absynthe Guard
Foretdemoisel
Just Arrived
Foretdemoisel

Hist0ria wrote

Hello Guardians!

I have an Aurorca with +343 luck bonus and I spent over 100 energy points sending her to explore and she always comes back empty-handed. Am I the only one facing this problem?

Is it a glitch or does it have to do with time and when to send the companions to explore?

Same problem, I've found nothing during my last 5 explorations and my companion has 350+ luck

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zUnRxku-P80/UU7oY04vuhI/AAAAAAAADM0/ywZkchMGmL8/s1600/esi-is%C3%A42.JPG[img]

#349 02/20/2019 at 03:45

Shadow Guard
Hist0ria
Young Recruit
Hist0ria

Foretdemoisel wrote

Hist0ria wrote

Hello Guardians!

Same problem, I've found nothing during my last 5 explorations and my companion has 350+ luck

Ugh, it's so annoying, they really want us to spend real money and more maana in the shop... this entire event is really underwhelming and I'was so excited for it since it's my first Valentines day event.  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

https://zupimages.net/up/19/08/fhec.gif

#350 02/20/2019 at 08:35

Absynthe Guard
Hunterbllue
Recruit
Hunterbllue

Foretdemoisel wrote

Hist0ria wrote

Hello Guardians!

Same here I've been having more "Have found nothing" now than before which is super frustrating
Edit:I haven't found anything for 5 times today and isn't that wonderful?

Last edited by Hunterbllue (02/20/2019 at 08:53)

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bapc/images/c/c0/WOP_WOP_WOP.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140420192618

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18