Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18

#351 02/20/2019 at 09:50

Shadow Guard
BlackVenus
Young Recruit
BlackVenus

I actually really like the Alchemy over all.  I am glad to have a use for the scrolls and the Valentine's day event I think was a great way to introduce it.  Okay so it can be tedious and you aren't going to get everything, but that's just means we need to ask for past event items to come back the next year.  OR better yet ask if when they have a birthday celebration we can do something with past items.

Its just a game so enjoy it.

#352 02/20/2019 at 11:13

Shadow Guard
Han
Young Recruit
Han

BlackVenus wrote

I actually really like the Alchemy over all.  I am glad to have a use for the scrolls and the Valentine's day event I think was a great way to introduce it.  Okay so it can be tedious and you aren't going to get everything, but that's just means we need to ask for past event items to come back the next year.  OR better yet ask if when they have a birthday celebration we can do something with past items.

I agree and see what you mean but it does get frustrating for those who like to complete the event outfits or get the illustrations. I, personally, want the background which can only be attained by completing everything for the event.

I really don't want to spend maana when I'm so behind in episodes so I'm relying on exploration, which should be enough if you're willing to be patient during the event. The problem is going days and days without finding the scrolls you need just takes the fun out of it. At least with other events you would have some feeling of accomplishment each day.
Maybe if we didn't need to complete one whole outfit at a time before being able to touch the others it'd be better.

Idk, just my opinion.

Last edited by Han (02/20/2019 at 11:14)

#353 02/20/2019 at 11:55

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

BlackVenus wrote

it's "just a game" so let ppl feel however they want about it cause how they feel isn't anything to do with you and how you feel about the game

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#354 02/20/2019 at 12:27

Shadow Guard
BlackVenus
Young Recruit
BlackVenus

DiamondDust wrote

BlackVenus wrote

it's "just a game" so let ppl feel however they want about it cause how they feel isn't anything to do with you and how you feel about the game

Go ahead.  I never said you couldn't feel how you want.  But to me it's silly to do something you don't enjoy.  Again that's just me.

You do you and I'll do me.  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Also Han I understood that point to.  It why I suggested that maybe we could have something done on the birthday of the site that would bring back event outfits for people to finish them.

Last edited by BlackVenus (02/20/2019 at 12:34)

#355 02/20/2019 at 13:03

Obsidian Guard
Forte
Moderoija
Forte

What I don't understand is that we can't switch dates. I have like 4 scrolls for Absynthe Guard, but I'm stuck with Light, since I need just one more scroll and can't buy any. So...why this?

I'm grim, full of gloom in my dim gothic tomb.

#356 02/20/2019 at 13:10

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

BlackVenus wrote

DiamondDust wrote

BlackVenus wrote

Go ahead.  I never said you couldn't feel how you want.  But to me it's silly to do something you don't enjoy.  Again that's just me.

Also Han I understood that point to.  It why I suggested that maybe we could have something done on the birthday of the site that would bring back event outfits for people to finish them.
actually you did by telling people it's just a game and to enjoy it...your statement is invalidating ppl's upset with the event and making them feel like they don't have a right to how they feel because "it's just a game"...if it's just a game then why do you care that ppl don't like the event?? There's more to eldarya than events and ppl find their own enjoyment in different things... Not liking one part of it isn't a deal breaker or a shut up or put up with choice

#357 02/20/2019 at 13:22

Obsidian Guard
AspenDarke
Young Recruit
AspenDarke

Kinda upset that after draining my mana completely dry after finishing the event that you don't even get the companion for free. There used to be a point to completing the events and now there's none. Aside from, the last day of trying to send my companion out for mats it kept coming back with nothing, and clearly I'm not the only one. If it only happened to one person it would be acceptable, but clearly this is just a "glitch" to make us spend money since they probably aren't making money on this. What a way to treat your fans, really. I'm completely disappointed in your company. I already don't play MCL, don't make me leave this game as well

#358 02/20/2019 at 13:27

Shadow Guard
Alla
Lieutenant of the Guard
Alla

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2277/2277285v21ql654tr.gif

✵I hope that the next event won’t have the alchemy
theme like this one... that it would be like the one from the last year.
I prefer to play a game instead of trying to find ingredients and pay
maana for items. Imo, this was a pale event, I hope that next
time we’ll have a little action!!!✵

http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2277/2277286g9pevtyae5.gif

Last edited by Alla (02/20/2019 at 13:28)

https://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2021/07/04/210704094120355423.gif

#359 02/20/2019 at 13:41

Obsidian Guard
midnightstars
Sidekick of the Sylphs
midnightstars

Can't find any more scrolls...

https://68.media.tumblr.com/76e70ef30d2268aadc67a536ab42fafb/tumblr_ou5t31gXIf1v8km4lo4_400.gifhttps://78.media.tumblr.com/060c0a64f3336466904dd7ff606eb11c/tumblr_p2laantqHP1su6cfdo3_400.gif

#360 02/20/2019 at 13:45

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

Rhaim wrote

Hello to all the players

I am French and I am ashamed. I am ashamed of this French company that dares to "offer" a paid event to its players. I am ashamed to see that this company does not apologize for the bugs, for the stuck players, for all the disappointment and frustration.

I have an account here and I have an account on the French server and what I read on the forum is horrible.

This company has no consideration for its customers and it makes me more and more ashamed.

Know that not all French are like that.

I wish you all the courage for this event.

PS: I hope that the translation is not too bad and that you will understand me.

You have no need to apologize, don't fret about that. BeeMoov doesn't represent the entire country of France and I'm sure everyone here understands. After all, a company's choices and decisions are a reflection of the people who run the business and not a reflection of their race, color, or country of origin. So there's no need for you to feel any shame because of them. But we still appreciate you reaching out to us.  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by Raine (02/20/2019 at 13:48)

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#361 02/20/2019 at 14:02

Absynthe Guard
Yerimoto
Unicorn Sidekick
Yerimoto

Tbh, I don't feel like the even is too hard. It just requires a lot of patience because you get lots of ingredients that you don't need at first before you find the ones to even start making an outfit but you'll need the ones you've already found later on. That's why I think that by the end of it people who have explored using a legendary and hitting 10 xp locations will be able to finish it.

Also, I realized that it would be wise to wait until you've maxed out (or close to it) on all of the ingredients before creating any outfit items. Otherwise you'll get the alchemy items that you don't need anymore again and again.
I already regret it that I was impatient and spent 2k just to get 2 of the outfits a bit faster.

That being said, I'm still unhappy that the companion is gold only, that Valkyon's outfit looks this way and that they didn't bring back the French-only Valentine's outfits and pet /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Last edited by Yerimoto (02/20/2019 at 14:09)

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/56/gd/44685.jpg

#362 02/20/2019 at 14:13

Shadow Guard
Sany
Unicorn Sidekick
Sany

Yerimoto wrote

Tbh, I don't feel like the even is too hard. It just requires a lot of patience because you get lots of ingredients that you don't need at first before you find the ones to even start making an outfit but you'll need the ones you've already found later on. That's why I think that by the end of it people who have explored using a legendary and hitting 10 xp locations will be able to finish it.

Also, I realized that it would be wise to wait until you've maxed out (or close to it) on all of the ingredients before creating any outfit items. Otherwise you'll get the alchemy items that you don't need anymore again and again.
I already regret it that I was impatient and spent 2k just to get 2 of the outfits a bit faster.

That being said, I'm still unhappy that the companion is gold only, that Valkyon's outfit looks this way and that they didn't bring back the French-only Valentine's outfits and pet /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

I see your point, but I explored 19 times today and came back with 0 scrolls. I have maxed out a lot of the ingredients, but they're pretty pointless if I can't get any Absynthe scrolls..
I just think the drop rate should be a bit higher. Coming back empty-handed half the time is frustrating.

#363 02/20/2019 at 14:24

Absynthe Guard
Yerimoto
Unicorn Sidekick
Yerimoto

@Sany, good luck! I had the exact same problem with the last Absynthe scroll I needed, it took me 3 days after maxing out on all other scrolls to find it and today I got 3 all of a sudden. We still have almost 10 days of the event so there is no need to worry yet!

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/56/gd/44685.jpg

#364 02/20/2019 at 15:54

Shadow Guard
BlackVenus
Young Recruit
BlackVenus

DiamondDust wrote

BlackVenus wrote

DiamondDust wrote

BlackVenus wrote

actually you did by telling people it's just a game and to enjoy it...your statement is invalidating ppl's upset with the event and making them feel like they don't have a right to how they feel because "it's just a game"...if it's just a game then why do you care that ppl don't like the event?? There's more to eldarya than events and ppl find their own enjoyment in different things... Not liking one part of it isn't a deal breaker or a shut up or put up with choice

Diamond I'm not sure why you feel the need to attack me over this.  I've stated only my opinion and pointed out that you can feel how you want, and can have your opinion.  I understand that everyone has a right to your opinion but it feels like you don't understand this.  That you just want to attack me for enjoying the new alchemy system.

#365 02/20/2019 at 16:29

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

BlackVenus wrote

DiamondDust wrote

BlackVenus wrote

DiamondDust wrote

BlackVenus wrote

Diamond I'm not sure why you feel the need to attack me over this.  I've stated only my opinion and pointed out that you can feel how you want, and can have your opinion.  I understand that everyone has a right to your opinion but it feels like you don't understand this.  That you just want to attack me for enjoying the new alchemy system.
I love it when ppl say I'm attacking them when that's what they were doing on a broader scope to other ppl and I just happened to call them out on it...puts me right in the villain zone where everyone already thinks I belong...BUT you can't say to someone "you do you" and at the same time tell them to enjoy it or they're silly and shouldn't play because that's the opposite of "you do you" that's you saying "you should be like me or be quiet" and I will not now or ever sit quietly and let ppl tell others what they should enjoy or not enjoy or what they want to say about it or let anyone get away with making them feel like they're stupid because "it's just a game"...I never once said don't state your opinion...I never once stated you can't like it...I don't care if you like it or not and you can go on about your opinion for as long as you feel like but you do not get to make judgements about other ppl's amount of enjoyment or non-enjoyment or hint to them that their feelings aren't valid and that they should either suck it up or not play...what you think about other ppl has nothing to do with your opinion of the game so you shouldn't have said anything about it if you didn't want someone to point that out

#366 02/20/2019 at 17:20

Shadow Guard
Sasaki0
Just Arrived
Sasaki0

So, there are 9 days left and it took me 6 days to finish ONE outfit. ONE. I'm still stuck in episode 5 because literally, NO CHARACTER WOULD SHOW UP, so this means NO ACCESS to the market which means no way of getting more maana by selling items and food. This event really sucks and I'm really disappointed since I've been looking forward to it  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png I just want to play a game and have fun.

https://zupimages.net/up/19/08/kyb3.gif

#367 02/20/2019 at 17:54

Absynthe Guard
Lynne
Just Arrived
Lynne

Sasaki0 wrote

So, there are 9 days left and it took me 6 days to finish ONE outfit. ONE. I'm still stuck in episode 5 because literally, NO CHARACTER WOULD SHOW UP, so this means NO ACCESS to the market which means no way of getting more maana by selling items and food. This event really sucks and I'm really disappointed since I've been looking forward to it  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png I just want to play a game and have fun.

I'm living with you, I too haven't even finished one outfit since I can't find the last ingredient (Nymphe Hair). I'm too pigheaded to go out and buy it for a 100 maana since I know there's a way to play this w/o spending all my saved up maana to this imo horribly weak money hole attempt  of an event I've ever seen.

https://data.whicdn.com/images/254340761/original.gif

#368 02/20/2019 at 19:22

Rookie
Vunilla

I haven't found even one single scroll from exploration for the outfit I'm working on. Though, ~mysteriously~ my pet has brought back plenty of scrolls for the outfits I'm not allowed to craft at the moment. Hmmm.

My pet hasn't brought back any of the regular exploration items since this event started. Thanks for that/s

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/YUT6SF8pUNjv0geQXAswazFvo1E/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2015/11/30/944/n/24155406/c12dea21835b9afb_knowingglance/i/climb-up-Santa-lap-you-give-bearded-man-knowing-glance.gif

#369 02/20/2019 at 21:53

Obsidian Guard
Sijia
Recruit
Sijia

It's just an unfriendly event, and that upsets people...
and the fact that it is so much more different, maana consuming, and time consuming,
that regardless, it is a terrible event.
This isn't how these events are supposed to be so it takes any potential "fun" out of it.

Last edited by Sijia (02/20/2019 at 21:54)

"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good." - Martyr Logarius

#370 02/21/2019 at 00:54

Absynthe Guard
Mediena
Young Recruit
Mediena

I know it's been said but I'm just going to add my voice into the fray, hopefully beemoov will realize how badly this event is going.

It' a bad event. It's way too expensive. I usually buy maana or gold coins during events and I'm fine with spending 5 dollars here and there on a game. But this is excessive and it's a little obvious. My companion has 211 luck and is only picking up a few of the cheaper ingredients per day. On top of that the alchemy mini game isn't fun for me, although I do like a majority of the outfit items, some like the crystal dress are weird. If you're going to make an event expensive at least make it worth it. It seems like this event is way more expensive than something like the Halloween events and especially last year's Valentines Day, but the items and experience aren't on par with previous years.

And you need to make sure those who can't spend as much real life money as others still have a fun experience. I think the small energy potion as an apology is laughable.  /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#371 02/21/2019 at 02:41

Shadow Guard
Mimme
Unicorn Sidekick
Mimme

Vunilla wrote

I haven't found even one single scroll from exploration for the outfit I'm working on. Though, ~mysteriously~ my pet has brought back plenty of scrolls for the outfits I'm not allowed to craft at the moment. Hmmm.

My pet hasn't brought back any of the regular exploration items since this event started. Thanks for that/s

Even though I'm starting to like this event*, I have the exact same problem. I maxed out all other scrolls but didn't get the last light guard scroll - until I bought it (so the one I got is useless now). Since there are so many players who has the same experience it sounds supicious. I too think that the drop rate should be higher - my epic companions find more stuff than my legendary one.

*reason: I love how calm this event is. Usually I have to use maana/gold because I just don't have enough time to play minigames (or look for right answers) every day but now I just send my companion to explore and play when I have a free moment (or on the last day of the event when I'm gonna buy things I still need).

Last edited by Mimme (02/21/2019 at 02:44)

“Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle.”
― Lewis Carroll , Alice in Wonderland

#372 02/21/2019 at 04:17

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Vunilla wrote

That's exactly what happened to me so much that I reported it as a bug cause I couldn't find the scroll I wanted...obviously buttmoov have set it so ppl think they "need" to buy the scroll they're after or they get so impatient cause all the others drop first that they waste maana buying it...they're a terrible company and they suck every oz of enjoyment out of these non-map events cause they're so greedy!!

#373 02/21/2019 at 06:36

Shadow Guard
PrincessRain
Emeritus Valkyrie
PrincessRain

https://i.imgur.com/noDKf7R.gif
https://i.imgur.com/XXTKkRq.png

DiamondDust wrote

Vunilla wrote

That's exactly what happened to me so much that I reported it as a bug cause I couldn't find the scroll I wanted...obviously buttmoov have set it so ppl think they "need" to buy the scroll they're after or they get so impatient cause all the others drop first that they waste maana buying it...they're a terrible company and they suck every oz of enjoyment out of these non-map events cause they're so greedy!!

Same thing is happening to me. I think I've got almost every single scroll for all the other guards but nothing for the one I'm working on. It's such crap, honestly.

And I've been looking for a pink sewing kit for literally three days now. It's absolutely ridiculous how stupid this integrated map is.

Scratch that, this entire event is stupid. The bugs are insane, even this late into it and after an attempt was made to 'rectify' it.

Glad to see that the scroll issue was reported as a bug but I don't have very high hopes. The only saving grace of this event is being able to buy the outfits without needing to complete them - here's to that one person who made that very smart decision!!

https://i.imgur.com/2WWSLv0.gif

even if you’re farther away than the sky, i’ll send my heart to the clouds
https://64.media.tumblr.com/6d877bee5a7d235106570678db444612/d70c119ef0b94b37-1b/s540x810/8034ff3a1dcdb2e9fa989bdaf49fd8590547799a.gif

#374 02/21/2019 at 07:44

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

The general mood of this event is

https://i.imgur.com/cqF7Px3.gif

#375 02/21/2019 at 08:06

Shadow Guard
PrincessRain
Emeritus Valkyrie
PrincessRain

https://i.imgur.com/noDKf7R.gif

DiamondDust wrote

The general mood of this event is

https://i.imgur.com/cqF7Px3.gif

COMPLETELY AGREE! XDDDD

Plus side: @Simca's Valentine's Dress Up Contest!!!
Dawww glad ya like it love XD hope everyone is having fun with designing an outfit for it~ Simca♡

@Everyone
If the event is bringing you down, try checking the contest in the Contest Hall! :D

https://i.imgur.com/2WWSLv0.gif

even if you’re farther away than the sky, i’ll send my heart to the clouds
https://64.media.tumblr.com/6d877bee5a7d235106570678db444612/d70c119ef0b94b37-1b/s540x810/8034ff3a1dcdb2e9fa989bdaf49fd8590547799a.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18