Young Recruit
Han

I will say I've had the most luck searching for items in the HQ

#377 02/21/2019 at 11:18

Obsidian Guard
Forte
Moderoija
Forte

@DiamondDust: You nailed it! Excatly my thoughts.

I'm grim, full of gloom in my dim gothic tomb.

#378 02/21/2019 at 12:11

Shadow Guard
Freyel
Ystävänpäivävoittaja
Freyel

This event is too much of a hassle for a lazy bum like me lol. Not that I really desire most of the outfits, the quality seems to have worsened... I just bought the outfit parts that I did want.
That background is gorgeous though.

Discuss in https://orig00.deviantart.net/98e8/f/2018/283/e/a/finlandoo_by_freyel-dcp2r3j.png in here.

http://t15.deviantart.net/ReyuaotPptQF1Y9j0ALmojrb4UU=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre08/134d/th/pre/f/2016/356/a/0/rikaaa_by_freyel-dasg74j.png

#379 02/21/2019 at 12:59

Obsidian Guard
TwiExMachina
Just Arrived
TwiExMachina

I'm surprised people are able to play this event.  I'm not buying any of the ingredients.  I mean, if they can be found on the map, then I should be able to only use that and be fine right?  They wouldn't make it so horribly unbalanced?

I just now got the eyes.  It took me days to get a ball of string for my eyes.  What a balanced event.

#380 02/21/2019 at 13:38

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

There's nothing fun or enjoyable about this event, especially for newcomers and people who simply aren't capable of just handing over money even if they wanted to. The blatant disrespect toward the players that they NEED to stay in business makes one wonder if they're intent on sabotaging themselves or just plain senseless. They want people to use maana, but are absolutely greedy with it. A measly 50 maana a day is laughable in the face of this event, the games are rigged and capped to ensure players can't earn anything from them, and the market is in no way a guarantee for earning maana if you don't have anything other people want to buy, or if other players are avoiding buying stuff in order to save their own maana. BeeMoov is flat out showing that they don't care about their players' feelings, have no intention of showing any consideration, don't intend to make anything fair, and that they plain just don't give a **** who knows it. Maybe they really are trying to run players off so that they can justify shutting down. They probably can't even deal anymore.
https://i.ibb.co/7kqL8Lz/do-you-want-everyone-to-quit-because-thats-how-you-get-everyone-to-quit-i-meme.jpg

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#381 02/21/2019 at 14:33

Shadow Guard
Loren
Unicorn Sidekick
Loren

Guess who used ALL their pet's 140 energy today and couldn't get A SINGLE ALCHEMY ITEM!

https://media.tenor.com/images/cd887359e1ebd04c7e5e7642ba7c7a39/tenor.gif

What is the point of having a pet with 381 luck, if he still can't bring me anything?!

And why has my avatar and my pet moved on my profile??? I had them positioned how I liked them. Now any time I go back to my page, he's somewhere off in the corner.

Honestly.
What the he** is happening on this site?

Last edited by Loren (02/21/2019 at 14:37)

#382 02/21/2019 at 15:00

Obsidian Guard
Forte
Moderoija
Forte

One scroll, just one...but noooo, of course not. Everything else but one Light Guardian scroll. This game is messed up. Like, okay, I can understand that special events and stuff are usually for those, who can pay some money. I've been around RPG world enough to know this. But this is not how you do it. For example, keep it free and simple for all, but put some real-money pets or clothes in the event. I try to explain;

- Make an event for everyone. Everybody can join, old and new players, no matter how much money or maana they have. Make it easy enough to everyone, no need for huge amount of rescourses.
- Put some special treats in the event. They are not neccesary to complete the event, but nice bonus. These specialities (like clothes or pets) might cost some money, but it's our free choise if we want to pay or not. Regadless, everyone can get basic pictures/outfits from the event.

This events problem is that everything takes so much maana, and we need to buy it if we want continue. Also, it's too random. In previous years event have been more...in order. Or like in christmas and halloween, it's just a new map. That's totally fine too, that's random made right. But this is some weird hybrid. Too random to be a normal "do this stuff and get a prize"- event, and too "do this stuff and get a prize"- event to be a random map-event. You can't really combine these two elements.

ALSO! Totally off topic, have this event a new artist? Because Valkyon picture looks different. It's still gorgeous, but I'm just curious.

Last edited by Forte (02/21/2019 at 16:12)

I'm grim, full of gloom in my dim gothic tomb.

#383 02/21/2019 at 15:54

Shadow Guard
Han
Young Recruit
Han

^Exactly.

#384 02/21/2019 at 17:39

Obsidian Guard
lindseyrose
Recruit
lindseyrose

I have been saving up manna since the winter event and had over 2000 (almost 3000) I'm now down to 865 because I wanted to get at least one outfit down and I have yet to find more then one scroll. I'm going to finish up getting my second outfit and then what happens happens because I cannot afford too waste anymore on the freaking scrolls. My familiar has 357 luck and I've found mostly things that are useless. Disappointed.

edit: a problem I've had for the longest time with this game is how the games are so capped that you can barely earn anything. In the face of this event it's even more laughable.

Last edited by lindseyrose (02/21/2019 at 17:42)

https://78.media.tumblr.com/cf67398d1111ba320f418b200a20c469/tumblr_p4iemc9XKN1x0f6v1o3_r1_500.png

#385 02/21/2019 at 18:20

Shadow Guard
Salem
The Answer to Everything
Salem

PrincessRain wrote

https://i.imgur.com/noDKf7R.gif
https://i.imgur.com/XXTKkRq.png

DiamondDust wrote

Vunilla wrote

I haven't found even one single scroll from exploration for the outfit I'm working on. Though, ~mysteriously~ my pet has brought back plenty of scrolls for the outfits I'm not allowed to craft at the moment. Hmmm.

My pet hasn't brought back any of the regular exploration items since this event started. Thanks for that/s
That's exactly what happened to me so much that I reported it as a bug cause I couldn't find the scroll I wanted...obviously buttmoov have set it so ppl think they "need" to buy the scroll they're after or they get so impatient cause all the others drop first that they waste maana buying it...they're a terrible company and they suck every oz of enjoyment out of these non-map events cause they're so greedy!!

Same thing is happening to me. I think I've got almost every single scroll for all the other guards but nothing for the one I'm working on. It's such crap, honestly.

And I've been looking for a pink sewing kit for literally three days now. It's absolutely ridiculous how stupid this integrated map is.

Scratch that, this entire event is stupid. The bugs are insane, even this late into it and after an attempt was made to 'rectify' it.

Glad to see that the scroll issue was reported as a bug but I don't have very high hopes. The only saving grace of this event is being able to buy the outfits without needing to complete them - here's to that one person who made that very smart decision!!

https://i.imgur.com/XXTKkRq.png
https://i.imgur.com/2WWSLv0.gif

https://i.imgur.com/AoU9uZI.gif
E v e n   i n   t h e   d a r k e s t   o f   t i m e s
https://i.imgur.com/6OWIoPB.png

Thank GOD I'm not the only one

Reading other peoples comments, it looks like this is happening to a lot of other players too /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

What the heck is going on?? It's been 3 days since I last got the scroll I needed... Three days!!! ;;;;

https://i.imgur.com/Km19MST.png
w e   w i l l   a l l   h a v e   o u r   l i g h t   t o   g u i d e   u s
https://i.imgur.com/OcPS7LD.png

S  o     y  o  u ' r  e     a  f  r  a  i  d     o  f     t  h  e     d  a  r  k  ?
https://i.imgur.com/igITi8P.gif
W  e  l  l     d  o  n  t     w  o  r  r  y     c  h  i  l  d   ,   f o  r     I     w  i  l  l     l  e  a  d    y  o  u     t  o     t  h  e     l  i  g  h  t

#386 02/22/2019 at 00:20

Shadow Guard
ashleymar
Recruit
ashleymar

All I say is     t r a s h     /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Here for the outfits and the companions ♥

#387 02/22/2019 at 00:38

Obsidian Guard
Madeline
Young Recruit
Madeline

So....I'm lacking 1 last scroll to complete my second outfit (Shadow guard). As of now my companion has brought me 3 absynthe scrolls, 4 obsidian scrolls and 1 light guard scrolls. This is somewhat concerning as...I finished the sky priestess outfit days ago. I'd rather not waste my companions energy on items I can't use or sell.

Honestly, I don't even want the other outfits...

Last edited by Madeline (02/22/2019 at 09:15)

#388 02/22/2019 at 01:41

Absynthe Guard
Lynne
Just Arrived
Lynne

Loren wrote

Guess who used ALL their pet's 140 energy today and couldn't get A SINGLE ALCHEMY ITEM!

https://media.tenor.com/images/cd887359e1ebd04c7e5e7642ba7c7a39/tenor.gif

What is the point of having a pet with 381 luck, if he still can't bring me anything?!

And why has my avatar and my pet moved on my profile??? I had them positioned how I liked them. Now any time I go back to my page, he's somewhere off in the corner.

Honestly.
What the he** is happening on this site?

My avatar and pet have been living a life of their own too, I thought I was the only one with this bug.

As for the companion luck, I also don't know what that is, I've seen players with a companion of much lower luck completing this event (by exploration only) way before I ever will since I will not spend a maana on this.

This makes me wonder if they do this on purpose... Everybody knows how it went down with mcl but for them to start here too...

https://data.whicdn.com/images/254340761/original.gif

#389 02/22/2019 at 05:21

Obsidian Guard
Fujino
Guard in Training
Fujino

Lynne wrote

This makes me wonder if they do this on purpose...

I think they do and I have a feeling they'll do this again on Easter Event, unfortunatelly.

#390 02/22/2019 at 06:11

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Fujino wrote

Lynne wrote

This makes me wonder if they do this on purpose...

I think they do and I have a feeling they'll do this again on Easter Event, unfortunatelly.
if it follows on from how the did last year yup...I actually start dreading non map events because they're so stressful...not fun one bit and clothes and a pet don't make up for how beemoov make ppl feel during these events...and their apologies are always passive aggressive insults like how dare we expect a good product for the price they charge

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#391 02/22/2019 at 06:49

Obsidian Guard
Fujino
Guard in Training
Fujino

DiamondDust wrote

if it follows on from how the did last year yup...I actually start dreading non map events because they're so stressful...not fun one bit and clothes and a pet don't make up for how beemoov make ppl feel during these events...and their apologies are always passive aggressive insults like how dare we expect a good product for the price they charge

First MCL, now Eldarya...
Beemoov is the second company that I see that doesn't care about his players (yes EA, you're the first). I think since the idea of making MCL UL, they only care more about the money, and care less about the players.
And like you said @DiamondDust, their apologies are always passive agressive. It's like Beemoov is saying "You're attacking us, now it's our time to attack you."

Sorry if I wrote something wrong.

#392 02/22/2019 at 10:39

Absynthe Guard
stellasky
Unicorn Sidekick
stellasky

/static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png  All previous events offered at least some items completely free just for coming on line and investing time into playing.

I was fine with the scenario of being able to assemble one out of four outfits and if you wanted to complete everything then you'd need to invest mana or gold.

This event offers absolutely no reward just for logging in and playing. You have to invest minimum 30mana per fusion.

All right, I suppose we get 50mana per day. If you play mini games too you'd be able to feed your companion and get one item each day. I could swallow that, even though I still point out this is a step back because before we didn't have to pay those 30mana per anything (including what you like and don't like).

But, this is much worse. In addition to the fusion itself you must pay for one of the fusion ingredients too. You did try to remedy and eventually offered everyone 3 free ones of various colour, which still isn't a full piece outfit. Players could try getting around that using other colour for hair and eyes.

Furthermore, you scattered all the other fusion ingredients around a bunch of maps so sporadically that it's impossible to find the ones you need for days. So, it comes down to paying for all those too if you want anything.

IF you insist on this format and on paying for every piece per fusion then keep those 30mana, but make ALL other ingredients free and much much easier to get access to.

1) That was a shabby move blocking off the market so players can't exchange the fusion materials and scrolls they don't need for the ones they want. Let them do that next time.

2) NO additional pay for items. Dye should also be all over the maps.

3) Speaking of maps, create a separate map and place all the fusion ingredients there with high high odds of finding them, so the companions can bring something in every run. In that case the players will at least be able to feel some progress without being overwhelmed by PAY PAY PAY.

#393 02/24/2019 at 12:07

Obsidian Guard
Riuu
Recruit
Riuu

I'm getting increasingly frustrated so I will just post a little rant.

Seeing how the event goes, aka making a full outfit to get the bonus illustration, the way to achieve it is extremely counter productive!

Why do we have to choose a crush!?

I currently have 3 scrolls for Ezarel's outfit, and 2 for Nevra's! But I chose Valkyon, and I can't do it... I don't feel like buying the scrolls, maybe some ingredients to complete the transformation, but the scrolls themselves are 100 manas and I barely have 500 that I saved up to go through the episode in one go...

Meaning so far, I can't complete anything. Even if I'm not doing the full Valkyon outfit, I wish I could still make the clothes for the others?

Honestly, either make scrolls drop down more often during exploration, or make us be able to complete everyone's outfit at the same time.
A bit like the event for MCL, where we received flowers for every crush and not only for one?

I always felt like the purpose of events were to obtain some gifts such as clothes, except that now we're missing on a lot of clothes because we chose the "wrong" crush and we don't have scrolls :///

Last edited by Riuu (02/24/2019 at 14:07)

#394 02/24/2019 at 12:22

Absynthe Guard
Yerimoto
Unicorn Sidekick
Yerimoto

@Riuu what companion do you use? If it's a starter one then immediately switch preferably to a legendary and ration the energy - hit only the 10 energy places.

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/56/gd/44685.jpg

#395 02/24/2019 at 12:41

Obsidian Guard
Riuu
Recruit
Riuu

@Yerimoto I wish I could hahahahah
I already switched to another companion with better luck than before but it's still a basic Jipinku, and I haven't caught any legendary companion. And I don't have the money to buy the Valentine one lol.
And I'm already hitting only the 10 energy places...

I just gave up on completing the Valkyon outfit, and anyway the other one I really wanted was the Leiftan one but so far I didn't find any scrolls for it so whatever.

I guess I'm just a tiny bit sad I won't even get at least one illustration haha

Edit
Seriously, getting scrolls from another guard feels like a loss, because I can't even give them to someone who might actually use them!
I just had another Absynthe scroll... T-T

Last edited by Riuu (02/24/2019 at 13:49)

#396 02/24/2019 at 16:50

Shadow Guard
tea8732
Young Recruit
tea8732

Wait wait wait... So I've finished the event but you're telling me that I would have to use 450 gold just if I wanted to have the pet??

They said ''may come interrupt your romantic date...'' And then there was something about a shop. But like I said, I already finished the event and all the dates, and I didn't have anyone 'interrupting' the date.

So someone who knows better can you only get the pet from the shop?

I am, who I am
And I am, who i was
And I am, who I'll always be~

#397 02/24/2019 at 16:52

Absynthe Guard
Yerimoto
Unicorn Sidekick
Yerimoto

@Riuu They've really made the game hard for new players /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png
I hope you have luck with finding the Obsidian scrolls! And a Jipinku is still better than a starter pet so you did right by switching to it.

@tea8732 Yeah, the companion can only be obtained by buying it with gold coins.

Last edited by Yerimoto (02/24/2019 at 16:54)

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/56/gd/44685.jpg

#398 02/24/2019 at 17:23

Shadow Guard
tea8732
Young Recruit
tea8732

Yerimoto wrote

@Riuu They've really made the game hard for new players /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png
I hope you have luck with finding the Obsidian scrolls! And a Jipinku is still better than a starter pet so you did right by switching to it.

@tea8732 Yeah, the companion can only be obtained by buying it with gold coins.

Why am I not surprised  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png   I guess one more thing how to get money off players :\

I am, who I am
And I am, who i was
And I am, who I'll always be~

#399 02/24/2019 at 18:11

Shadow Guard
SecretHere
Recruit
SecretHere

I know I shouldnt be complaining about something that I can get for free... BUT this event is really awful. For Gods sake only Ez outfit is worth getting it. As a more or less newbie it is almost impossible for me to find anything on the map with my companion so I had to buy everything from the alchemy shop. Now I am out of Maana and that is so annoying...
If I log in every day I should be able to finsih this event without any trouble as reward, shouldnt I?
I mean come on Beemoov.. U get all this dates and Information about me that u can use for ur shop. At least thank ur players for it with a little bit fairness...

First SA and now this... I am so done by now...

Oh btw. Now u need to be on Level 7 before u can use the markt instead of level 5. So I cant even get Maana from there...

Ur luck I love Ezreal so much otherwise I would have been gone for long...

Last edited by SecretHere (02/24/2019 at 18:14)

#400 02/24/2019 at 20:39

Shadow Guard
xAyita
Just Arrived
xAyita

I have to agree that it is really expensive and the outfits aren't really valentine-like to me. However, the companion is super adorable and the illustrations that I've seen so far look really pretty!!! I'll prob do a few outfits just for that, but I don't want to run through all of my saved up manna over outfits I'm not crazy for. I'd rather save them for another event or to progress the story. I actually think the mini game events are cute, but the exploration games for Christmas and Halloween are hands down my fav.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18